For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
I was walking the dog, listening to some pod when I was inspired to make some cards.

Play along!

I'm new to this, be gentle.

[Fed] ❖ Jake
representitive of civilians, who do to lax security standards, recklessly borrow the Previa
[SD] Computer Skill [SD] May report aboard your opponent's ship with no staffing icons [DL] Jake-ing the Ship
Attributes as appropriate

[Obj] Jake-ing the Ship
Plays on Table. All of your copies of Commandeer Ship gain {countdown 2}. When countdown expires destroy ship. your Jake aboard a ship with no staffing Icons may download Commandeer ship. Opponent with two transporter skill at the same location as your Jake and Commandeer ship may capture jake and nullify this objective.

[Fed] Worf

SECURITY
Chief security officer aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise. Frustrated by lax security standards and doors
[SD] Security [SD] Honor x2 [SD] Navigation
[SD] Doubles all dilemmas with "door" in the title
Attributes as appropriate

[Equ] Picard's Gimp Box
Shut up Wesley
Place one person in the box (on this equipment), they are now disabled. While aboard a ship matching commanders are all attributes +4 (skills also doubled if any Wesley Crusher in the box).
Last edited by pfti on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

By sevencrdspud (Jason Beyer)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Int] Rocking Knuck

Nullify any Gender-Related Dilemma.

[P] ANYBODY!!!!!!

Randomly selected one personnel to be stopped for two turns.

[Fed] William T. Riker [Cmd]
Romantically Envolved with Guinan for five minutes teaching Wesley in vain to be smooth with the ladies.
[SD] Leadership x2 [SD] May volunteer to be stopped by "ANYBODY!!!!!!" [DL] Rocking Knuck

WORLDS AT GREATEST GEN CON!!!! :::Bwa...BwaBwaBwa!!!!:::

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]