For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[NA]Carri
[Stf] [KCA] [TE] OFFICER [MQ]
Self-taught Terran biochemist serving in Mr. Sisko’s crew. Typical female mercenary. Cook who often mediates shipboard conflicts. Plays the flute.
[SD] SCIENCE [SD] Music [SD] Law
INTEGRITY 8 CUNNING 8 STRENGTH 6
33 V

2E Equivalent:
[NA] 3 Carri
Human
[Stf] [AU]
•Anthropology •Honor •Law •Officer •Science
When this personnel is placed in your discard pile (even from hand) by the game text on your [AU] personnel, each of your [NA] [AU] Human personnel gain a skill of your choice until the end of this turn.
“Who wants a drink on the house?”
INTEGRITY 7 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

Notes:
Just one more Terran for the theme. The non-liberated slave (even a well-treated one like from Sisko’s crew) get the most benefit when they are being ground under the gears of the Alliance.

Next: Imperial Starfleet Support Pack
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to my homie @MrVorlon !

Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]