For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Peers
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
With permission from GooeyChewie...

Welcome to Fill in the Blank 1E, the set-building dream card contest!

Each week I will post the collector’s information for one of the cards in the set’s cardlist. Contestants are free to create whatever card they see fit for that slot in the cardlist, keeping in mind the surrounding cards. As the contest progresses, the cardlist will become more and more defined, guiding the contests’ choices.

The theme of our set is Origins: The events and stories surrounding the early days of our favorite characters and series. Not every card has to fit the theme, of course, but it’s something to keep in mind when voting. Speaking of voting, as per normal each contestant will vote for one of the previous week’s entries (with the exception that as the contest runner, I will vote ONLY in the case of a tie).

This being the first week, there is no voting, so instead I'll just point out that this is a 1E set, so there's a lot more card types to choose from -- and not all of them need to be used. Also, when in doubt, a 'conversion' of a backwards-compatible 2E card is also acceptable, provided the name fits in the right space. Also, I'll be doing my best to post new threads each Thursday night.

We're going to start things off with Card #10. It's most likely a dilemma, but could also be an event, equipment, maybe a doorway. heck, it could even be an artifact if you want to have a lot of artifacts in the set.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
[P] DILEMMA
YOUR MOMENT IS FADING
[Granting god-like powers to mere mortals rarely works out well.]
Cannot get past if you own this dilemma. Discard any cards beneath this mission and complete this mission (unless playing Borg). Kill all your personnel at this mission and destroy all your ships at this mission.

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has it[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]

No, because the set was released yesterday, so the[…]