For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[P] •Assimilate Species
[AQ] 35
[Borg Queen or a personnel of the named affiliation that you do not own], Cunning>40, Strength>40, and a staffed Cube ship
At the start of your first turn, name a non- [Bor] affiliation. When you complete this mission, each opponent must download a personnel and a ship of the named affiliation and place them here. (You now command those personnel and ships.)
"All must be assimilated."
[Bor]
Span 2

[P] •Assimilate Species
[AQ] 35
Anthropology, Biology, Engineering, Exobiology, Medical, Science, Security, and Strength>48
At the start of your first turn, you may name an opponent's non-Unicomplex headquarters mission. This mission gains the title and quadrant of that mission and cards present at either of these missions are present at both missions. Whenever you win combat or an engagement at this mission, if this mission is completed each opponent must download a personnel or ship that could be played at the named mission and place it here. (You now command that personnel or ship.)

[Bor]
Span 2

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[H] •Unicomplex, Perfected Metropolis
[DQ]
You may play [Bor] cards and equipment at this mission.
All players ignore the game text of your other incomplete missions. You may attempt and complete your other Headquarters missions for 50 points using your [Bor] personnel with these requirements: Anthropology, Biology, Engineering, Exobiology, Medical, Security, Transporters, and Strength>48. Whenever you draw a non- [Bor] personnel or ship, you may reveal that card and place it on the bottom of your deck to draw a card.
Unimatrix One: “Brave words... I've heard them before. From thousands of species across thousands of worlds, since long before you were created. But now… they are all Borg.”
Borg Headquarters
Span 2
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]