For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[H] •Xindus, Doomed Homeworld
[AQ]
You may play [Xin] cards, [NA] cards, and equipment at this mission.
Region: Delphic Expanse. Your personnel may not begin mission attempts unless you have at least three different species of [Xin] personnel present OR all your personnel present are [Xin] and of the same species.
Xindus: "As well as being unstable politically, our planet was even more unstable geologically."
Xindi Headquarters
Span 2

Just a random idea, not sure I actually have the strength to do a mass conversion of the characters from the show. The affiliation would be focused around either getting as many different Xindi species as possible OR making one species dominant. For example:

[Evt] 2 •Xindi Council
Plays in your core. If you command more than one species of [Xin] personnel, you may spend an additional counter each turn for each species of [Xin] you command. If you command only one species of [Xin] personnel, your [Xin] personnel are attributes +2 and their [Stf] icons are replaced with [Cmd].

As a general rule, each species would have the following:

Arboreals- Acquisition, Anthropology, Geology, Honour, high Integrity
Insectoids- Biology, Engineering, 5/5/5 stats a la Borg Drones
Primates- Physics, Programming, Science, high Cunning
Reptilians-Exobiology, Security, Treachery, high Strength
Aquatics-Archaeology, Law, Leadership, Officer?, they all have [Cmd] and all their stats are very high BUT whenever they would be stopped by a dilemma they are killed instead (i.e. their water tanks shatter).

Each species would have their own class of ship (and the ships can't be staffed unless they have a member of that species aboard); Aquatic ships are full of water and would negate the "whenever this personnel would be stopped it is killed instead" text of aquatic personnel.

The Guardians might be [Xin] personnel a la the Founders or they might be a keyword a la Pah'Wraiths, I haven't decided yet. I suppose a compromise would be making them Treachery personnel, with some Temporal events and interrupts to represent their influence.

Does anyone know if there are plans to introduce the Xindi in an upcoming virtual expansion? Seems like they'd be the best candidate for a new affiliation.

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]