For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[Evt] 3 •Irrelevant
To play this event, you must command Unicomplex. Plays in your core. Whenever combat begins involving your personnel, you may choose to compare total Cunning or Integrity instead of Strength. Your non-unique personnel are attributes +1 and you may play them at cost-1.
Order - Stop your Drone to download Recover Components.
“Strength is irrelevant...Self-determination is irrelevant...Death is irrelevant."
[Evt] 3 •The Power Of The Mind
Plays in your core. When you reveal a dilemma requiring Telepathy from your dilemma stack it is cost-1. When you play this event you may download The Stone of Gol.
Order - Discard a card from hand to begin combat involving your Telepathy personnel, comparing total Cunning instead of Strength. If you win, reveal the hand of the opponent who commanded a personnel involved.
“You are used to fighting enemies like yourself... people on ships with energy weapons, defense shields, warp drives... but this is unlike anything you have ever faced."
[Fed] 3 •Lwaxana Troi, Formidable Woman
[TNG] Betazoid
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •Honor •Law •2 Telepathy
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may meet Acquisition, Intelligence, and Treachery requirements of that dilemma using Telepathy instead.
"Oh well, I didn't find a mate but I saved the conference as well as your reputations. All in a day's work I suppose."
Integrity 7 Cunning 5 Strength 3

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Lwaxana and Power of the Mind are great cards, very interesting and they seem balanced. (Although I'm not sure if there should be a limit of how often you could initiate battle with Power of the Mind).

The cost reduction as well as the attributes bonus might be a bit much for 'Irrelevant'.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah the cost reduction might be excessive; there are suficient nonunique Borg that it might be too good.

I based the telepathy combat off of Quark, Son of Keldar; as with him the limitation is having to discard a card.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote:Thanks for the feedback! Yeah the cost reduction might be excessive; there are suficient nonunique Borg that it might be too good.

I based the telepathy combat off of Quark, Son of Keldar; as with him the limitation is having to discard a card.
I just thought some non-Klingon affiliates might get a bit easy access to battle whereas battle isn't really their theme. But as the effect isn't too strong, I guess that's fine!
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]