For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
❖ U.S.S. Steamrunner

Lore: The Steamrunner class is a small modern ship build to battle borg and dominion forces. With it´s long range torpedo launchers it´s starfleets artillery.

[Cmd] [Stf] May add weapons in battle you initiated a location adjecent.

[RANGE: 8] [WEAPONS: 7] [SHIELDS: 7]

❖ U.S.S. Olympic

Lore: Starfleet Medical Ship, used in the Dominion war. Stationed in a certan distance from the frontlines they had a lot work to do.

[Medical] + [Stf], Tractor Beam. If at a location where one of your personnel was just killed place him or her on top of your deck. (or on this ship if you have MEDICAL x3 aboard)

[RANGE: 8] [WEAPONS: 3] [SHIELDS: 6]

❖ U.S.S. Saber

Lore: Small crusier used for scout and battle purposes in the Dominion War and Borg Attack.

[Cmd] OR [Stf] [Stf] Tractor Beam
[RANGE: 8] [WEAPONS: 7] [SHIELDS: 6]
Last edited by Mr.Sloan on Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Federation Ships IN the Dominon War to be precise :)

First Edition
Last edited by Mr.Sloan on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
okay more ships against the dominion battleship:

U.S.S. Venture
Lore: During the Dominion War Galaxy class ships where modified to support there new mission. Science Laps and kindergarden where closed and weapons where improved.

[Cmd] [Stf] [Stf] Tractor Beam, Holodeck. Weapons +1 if Security and Engenieer aboard

[RANGE: 8] [WEAPONS: 8] [SHIELDS: 9]

❖ Peregrine fighter

Lore: Hundreds of peregrine class fighters where used at the first front line against the dominon. The fighter pilots needed a lot a courage and where mostly single.

[Stf] OR Navigation. Ship is Weapons +1 for each other peregrine fighter present. May land and launch from Akira, Norway and Galaxy class ships.

[RANGE: 5] [WEAPONS: 5] [SHIELDS: 4]
Last edited by Mr.Sloan on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

By ravinok
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hahaha, they were mostly single. Nice. And by kindegarten I guess you meant the ship took away their schools? These are 1E cards too huh? Haven't seen those in a while. Unless I am buying them... Loves em.
Last edited by ravinok on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Yes they are 1e.
I am actually refering to the kindergarden where pre-school kidds spend there time. But yes, the school should be removed as well. space for more torpedo storage. ;)
Last edited by Mr.Sloan on Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Mr.Sloan
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
warpaw wrote:It would be nice to see a U.S.S. Lakota that downloads Erika Benteen or Admiral Leyton. Would the refit have a [Cmd] ?
I´d say yes. Because new tech needs qualified personnel, just like in reality ;)

Attributes: 9:9:8 ?

9 because of Quantum torpedos
8 because they had lost if the defiant would have given the final shot ;)

Another Ship:

❖ U.S.S. Norway
Lore: The norway class is a, modern ship, with high diplomatic capacibility. Since it´s so small it aprears non-combaten. however it has a lot of defense potential in case the diplomats mission is in danger. it also holds peregrine class fighters.

[Cmd] [Stf] , Tractor Beam, Holodeck, Diplomacy

[RANGE: 8] [WEAPONS: 6] [SHIELDS: 7]
Last edited by Mr.Sloan on Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

By Dukat (Andreas Rheinländer)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
1E German National Runner-Up 2024
Every time a pleasure to see First Edition dream cards:).

I would like to add to this thread.

[fictional]
Ship
❖ U.S.S. Carhoven
Modified Galaxy Class
Modern ship modified to carry support materials for Peregrine Class fighters. Never to be seen on the front lines. Weapons systems has been replaced to enhance cargo space.
[Cmd] [Cmd] [Cmd]
[RANGE 10] [NO WEAPONS] [SHIELDS 10] Tractor Beam, Cloaking Device May carry Peregrine Class fighters.

Incident
Federation War Efforts
Seeds or plays on table. Your Peregrine Class Fighters may be carried aboard your U.S.S. Carhoven (does not use RANGE, ships are not stopped). Each time your U.S.S. Carhoven is attacked, you may unstop all Peregrine Class Fighters at same location (and aboard) and redirect opponent's target selection to one of those ships. Also, each of your Peregrine Class Fighters is WEAPONS +1 OR SHIELDS +1 for each other ship at the same location. U.S.S. Carhoven does not need any personal to move, but owner needs any one Federation affiliation ENGINEER aboard one of their Federation affiliation facilities.
Last edited by Dukat on Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

By ravinok
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I like this idea. Very very much. I've always wanted to see a Fighter Support Craft. I thought it would be along the lines of an old Constitution class saucer with a long long long shuttlebay for an Engineering section and only minimal weapons and shields.

Stopped personnel can cure. That's the tiny det[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]