For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Four of Fifty exists as Harvest Drone (Personnel in The Undiscovered Country).
Ten of Fifty exists as Synergy Drone (Personnel in The Undiscovered Country).

Original:
[Kli]Aklam
[Stf] [1E-AU] OFFICER [22]
Typical of helm officers on smaller Klingon ships. Served under Duras Son of Toral in 2153. Pilot particularly practiced at orbital maneuvers.
[SD] Navigation [SD] Astrophysics
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 7
47 V

[Kli]Gonik
[Stf] [1E-AU] ENGINEER [22]
Representative of soldiers aboard Klingon ships in the 22nd century. Cook who excels at preparing pipius claw, Captain Korok’s favorite dish.
[SD] Navigation [SD] Smuggling [SD] Astrophysics [SD] If with Captain Korok, both are attributes all +1.
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 7
55 V

[Kli]J’Met
[Cmd] [1E-AU] SCIENCE [22]
Typical Klingon female stationed aboard the Battle Cruiser Bortas. Served as yaS wa’Dich, executive officer, under Duras Son of Toral.
[SD] Anthropology [SD] Treachery [SD] Youth [SD] Diplomacy (if with Duras Son of Toral).
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 7
56 V

[Kli]Magistrate Gorvil
[1E-AU] V.I.P. [22]
Typical Klingon magistrate overseeing the courts on Narendra III. Retired general who sentenced Prisoner Archer to a life of hard labor on Rura Penthe.
[SD] Diplomacy [SD] Archaeology [SD] Law
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 4
58 V

[Kli]Morga
[Stf] [1E-AU] SECURITY [22]
Representative of Klingon bridge officers. Trustworthy member of the I.K.S. Nguq’Yab crew. Bodyguard who often takes the fall for his superiors.
[SD] Stellar Cartography [SD] Physics
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 8
59 V

[Kli]P’Mokh
[Stf] [1E-AU] SECURITY [22]
Representative of Klingon mercenaries engaged in less honorable pursuits. Served with Captain Korok in 2152. A competent field nurse.
[SD] Treachery [SD] Greed [SD] MEDICAL [SD] Exobiology
INTEGRITY 3 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 7
60 V

2E Equivalent:
[Kli] 2 Aklam
Klingon
[Stf] [Pa]
•Astrometrics •2 Navigation •Officer
While this personnel is aboard your [Pa] [Kli] ship, it is Range +1.
“They're near the fifth planet. Another vessel is docked with them.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 7

[Kli] 3 Gonik
Klingon
[Stf] [Pa]
•Anthropology •Engineer •Navigation •2 Transporters
Thief.
When you play this personnel, you may discard a [Kli] Thief from hand to make him cost –1.
Order – Discard a card from hand to make an opponent discard a card from hand.
“If you ignite them you'll incinerate the entire town.”

[Kli] 2 Gorvil
Klingon
[Pa]
•Archaeology •Diplomacy •2 Law •Programming
When you play this personnel, you may download Dilithium Gulag.
“When this tribunal convenes tomorrow, you will be given a chance to prove your innocence. If you cannot, there is only one punishment.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

[Kli] 3 J’Met
Klingon
[Cmd] [Pa]
•Biology •Diplomacy •Officer •2 Science •Treachery
While this personnel is aboard your [Pa][Kli] ship, it is Weapons +1.
“Torpedo launchers fore and aft. Low-yield particle cannons. We can defeat them easily.”

[Kli] 3 Morga
Klingon
[Stf] [Pa]
•Astrometrics •Honor •2 Physics •Security
When you play this personnel, he is cost –1 for each personnel in your brig.
“Their engines are down. Life support failing.”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 7

[Kli] 3 P’Mokh
Klingon
[Stf] [Pa]
•Exobiology •Geology •Medical •2 Security •Treachery
Thief.
When you play this personnel, you may discard a [Kli] Thief from hand to make him cost –1. When an opponent’s ship moves to or from this mission, if this is not a headquarters mission, that opponent discards a card from hand.
INTEGRITY 3 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 7

Notes:
There are a couple of things going on here. Duras’ (Son of Toral) crew are all about making their ships stronger. The marauding Klingons seem to like to make opponents discard cards. Gorvil and Morga just like prisoners. All of them get a double skill to inflate their costs. (The original series [Pa] Klingons can’t be too easy to get into play.)

Next: Crush Depth
Last edited by The Guardian on Tue May 09, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a di[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]