For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[Kli] Captain Vorok
[Cmd] [1E-AU] OFFICER [22]
Commander of a prototype Klingon vessel. Spared a Xyrillian ship in 2151 in exchange for holographic technology.
[SD] Leadership [SD] SCIENCE [SD] Diplomacy [SD] Honor [DL] Holodeck Door
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 8
52 V

2E Equivalent:
[Kli] 3 •Vorok
Aggressive Captain
Klingon
[Cmd] [Pa]
•Diplomacy •Honor •Leadership •Officer •Science
Commander: I.K.S. Koj’mura.
When you are about to place an opponent’s personnel in your brig, you may prevent that to score 5 points.
“Listen to me very carefully. Our debt is repaid. We have no interest in meeting you again, and if we do, I promise, you'll regret it.”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 7

Notes:
I left out the hologram stuff because getting Holograms out in 2E isn’t that big of a deal and linking the two mechanics would be clunky. Instead, I had him repay the Klingon debt by paying back Archer and still getting something out of the deal.

Next: Like Neral
NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]