For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[Kli]Chancellor M’Rek
[Cmd] [1E-AU] V.I.P. [22]
Typical Klingon High Council Leader of the mid-22nd century. Encountered Jonathan Archer in 2151. Rumored to have exotic taste in women.
[SD] Leadership [SD] Anthropology [SD] Geology [SD] Klingon Intelligence
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 6
53 V

2E Equivalent:
[Kli] 3 •M’Rek
Vengeful Chancellor
Klingon
[Cmd] [Pa]
•Anthropology •Geology •Intelligence •Law •Leadership
Chancellor.
When a card an opponent owns takes a personnel from your brig, you may kill your Commander to place that personnel in his or her owner’s discard pile.
“Twice, twice he's been captured, and twice he's escaped. … He should have been executed for his crimes.”
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 6

Notes:
M’Rek would rather kill his prisoners than let them get away. Send in Duras to finish the job.

Next: Gowron’s Rival on his Ship
Deck Design Strategy

And something else ... In Mtg, we always used to […]

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]