For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[Kli] Prosecutor Orak
[1E-AU] CIVILIAN [22]
Klingon lawyer with the ferocity of a warrior. Pursued the death penalty in the Klingon Empire’s case against Prisoner Archer.
[SD] Diplomacy [SD] Treachery [SD] Anthropology [SD] Law [SD] Archaeology [DL] Internment
INTEGRITY 5 CUNNING 8 STRENGTH 6
62 V

2E Equivalent:
[Kli] 2 •Orak
Imperial Prosecutor
Klingon
[Pa]
•Anthropology •Archaeology •Diplomacy •Law •Treachery
Order –
Download a Punishment card that costs no more than the number of personnel in your brig. You may do this only once each turn.
“This tribunal has already been far too lenient. … We demand…the most severe punishment our laws decree!”
INTEGRITY 4 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

Notes:
Orak was all about the punishment. He could hardly be asked to stomach calling more than one witness. Frankly, he’s straight up Cardassian.

Next: Adhesive Strip
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]