For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[Neu] Osmotic Eel
[1E-AU] ANIMAL [22]
Aquatic member of Phlox’s menagerie. Female osmotic eel with wound-sealing capabilities.
[SD] Once each turn (where present), may nullify 1 Tribble OR prevent a [22] personnel from being disabled or placed in stasis.
[SD] Reports for free to Phlox or on Mordan IV.

INTEGRITY 3 CUNNING 1 STRENGTH 1
63 V

2E Equivalent:
[Int] Osmotic Eel
When your personnel is about to be killed, you may stop your Denobulan present to prevent that.
“Very nice, very nice. Your myofibers are fusing beautifully. … I thought it best to keep you sedated while the osmotic eel cauterized your wound.”

Notes:
I have some Denobulans coming up. Let’s give them a fun tool.

Next: Denobulan Support Pack

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tourna[…]

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't com[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon a[…]

Vulcan Observation icons

That's what I thought. I think the card may not b[…]