For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
None.

Original:
[SF]Intrepid
[1E-AU] CALLISTO CLASS [22]
Typical early starship design. Routinely stationed near the Sol system. The Intrepid-type variant became the standard design for this class of vessel.
[Stf] | X=2 if moving within a region. [DL] Grappler
RANGE 5+X WEAPONS 3 SHIELDS 4
86 V

2E Equivalent:
[SF] 4 •Intrepid
Starfleet Variant
[Cmd]
Callisto Class
[Pa]
When an engagement involving your [SF] ship begins, if this ship is staffed, you may move this ship to that mission (if it is not your turn, using its Range from next turn) and join that engagement.
“Welcome home, Captain. I wish it was under better circumstances.”
RANGE 6 WEAPONS 5 SHIELDS 5

Notes:
I will take Creative’s word on the class of the ship. I believe that is made up. Of course, I’m a fan of making this ship anyway. ”Twilight” had a alternate universe version of this ship captained by Reed, so hopefully we get around to that some day. When we see in in ”The Expanse”, it’s commanded by Captain Ramirez (the first name is from the novelization).

Bonus:
[SF] 3 •Carlos Ramirez
Starfleet Support Captain
Human
[Cmd] [Pa]
•Astrometrics •Honor •Leadership •Officer •Security •Transporters
Commander: Intrepid.
While this personnel is involved in an engagement, each [SF] ship involved is Weapons +1 and Shields +1.
“What the hell was that all about?”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 6 STRENGTH 6

Next: First of First Contactors
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]