For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
A reservoir of ideas I've had for the current set-building contest.

From Seven's introductory episode:
[Bor] 3 •Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct
[Cmd] Borg
•Engineer •Exobiology •Leadership •Programming •Science •Security
Commander: Seven's Borg Cube. Drone. While this personnel is facing a Species 8472 dilemma that is about to be placed in your core, you may return her to your hand to place that dilemma under this mission instead.
"I speak for the Borg."
Integrity 5 Cunning 7 Strength 6
[Bor] 7 •Seven's Borg Cube
[Stf] [Stf] [Stf] [Stf] [Stf]
Cube
Whenever you win an engagement involving this ship, you may discard a card in your core.
Order - If this ship is staffed, you win the next engagement involving it. Destroy this ship at the end of turn.
"The nanoprobes must not be destroyed."
Range 10 Weapons 12 Shields 11
[Fed] 3 •Geordi La Forge, Sympathetic Adversary
[Cmd] [TNG] [Fut] Human
•2 Engineer •Leadership •Officer •Physics •Programming
Commander: U.S.S. Challenger. Whenever you win an engagement involving this personnel, you may remove an equipment card or Temporal event from the game.
"I understand and I might be doing the same thing if I were in your position, but I've got my own crew to protect, not to mention fifteen years of history. So, I'm asking you again. Stand down, and return the transmitter. "
Integrity 6 Cunning 6 Strength 6
[S] 0 Telepathic Pitcher Plant
Unless you have Telepathy, place this dilemma on this mission. Whenever you begin a mission attempt at this mission, kill a random personnel unless you have Engineering, Exobiology, and Cunning>32.
"Anomaly? It's a beast! Cunning, deadly."

Good mornin' lads, just got me thinking: What w[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]