For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Shuttlepod One exists as Shuttlepod One, Reliable Transport (Ship in To Boldly Go).
Shuttlepod Two exists as Shuttlepod Two, Landing Craft (Ship in To Boldly Go).
MACO Training Camp exists as Earth, Humanity’s Home (Mission in To Boldly Go) and Military Assault Command Operations (Event in What You Leave Behind).
Gowron [Virtual Promos] exists as Gowron, Sole Leader of the Empire (Personnel in Tenth Anniversary Collection).
Battle Cruiser Bortas [Virtual Promos] exists as Battle Cruiser Bortas, Rebel Pursuer (Ship in this set).
I.K.S. Bortas [Virtual Promos] exists as I.K.S. Bortas (Ship in Tenth Anniversary Collection).
Wormhole [Virtual Promos] exists as Artificial Wormhole (Dilemma in Favor the Bold).
Enterprise [Virtual Promos] exists as Enterprise, Finally Ready to Swim (Ship in To Boldly Go).
Jim Shimoda exists as Jim Shimoda, Under the Influence (Personnel in 2E Virtual Promos).
Vulcan PADD and Vulcan Database exist as Data PADD (Equipment in this set).
Vulcan Phaser exists as Typical Disruptor Pistol (Equipment in this set).
Espionage: Vulcan on Klingon and Espionage: Vulcan on Starfleet exist as Espionage (Event in this set).
Treaty: Starfleet/Vulcan exists as Interstellar Treaty (Event in Reflections 2.0) and no affiliation restrictions in 2E.
Vulcan Outpost exists as headquarters missions.
[Inc] Kolinahr exists as no affiliation restrictions in 2E and 22nd-cerntury Vulcans being Non-Aligned.

Original:
[S] Excite Dark Matter
Robinson Nebula: Illuminate concentrated dark matter using metreon particle bombardment.
SCIENCE x2 + Stellar Cartography x2 OR ENGINEER + Astrophysics x2 + Honor
[SF] [Vul] | 30
79 P

2E Equivalent:
[S] •Robinson Nebula
Excite Dark Matter
[AQ] [30]
Astrometrics, Cunning>32, and (Engineer and Physics or 2 Science)
Nebula.
When you are about to complete this mission, you may remove an Honor personnel in your discard pile from the game to reduce the attribute requirement of this mission by the cost of that personnel.
“I believe there's a human custom that says when you discover something of merit, you earn the right to name it.”
[NA] [SF]

Notes:
The first page of the Pre-Warp Pack contains a lot of required gears and widgets to make the affiliation run. Most of that can be passed off in 2E as generic or previously established. Even more so, since I’m not going to change the [NA] nature of the Vulcan affiliation. Oh, we’ll have plenty of company on the U.S.S. T’Kumbra, but that’s okay. [NA] cards don’t need the affiliation-specific suite of cards, which leads us to the last card on the page. The study of the Robinson Nebula is background trappings in the episode “First Flight” for the main flashback The Right Stuff rip-off story. I gave the player the option of scanning like crazy or just lighting the thing up, but if there’s someone worth remembering that just died, it might make the mission pass a little easier to name the nebula after them. The span has been upped to match other nebulae.

Next: Vulcan Support Pack

@Brad are you Brad Snyder?

That is intended. A cure dilemma ALWAYS has its ef[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a di[…]

Capturing Related

Thank you for the explanation. It's speculative, b[…]