For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Every once in a while, we get the 2E conversion of a 1E card. This project converts each 1E card that does not have a 2E version yet. Generally, I take a gameplay standpoint and avoid overpowered mechanics. I work within the mechanics, icons, and keywords we already have. I try to retain the spirit of the card in some fashion, even if I have to change story for gameplay or vice versa. Afterwards, I would love feedback and will even alter the card further and save the collaborated results for comparison if the case arises.

Skip:
Soval exists as Soval, Vulcan Ambassador (Personnel in What You Leave Behind).
T’Pol [Pre-Warp Pack] exists as T’Pol, Subcommander (Personnel in To Boldly Go).

Original:
[Vul]D’kyr
[1E-AU] D’kyr Class [22]
22nd-century mainstay of the Vulcan fleet. Combat cruiser tasked to ferry Phlox and T’Pol home after Enterprise was temporarily recalled in 2152.
[Cmd] [Stf] | Tractor Beam, SCIENCE
RANGE 7 WEAPONS 7 SHIELDS 7
88 P

2E Equivalent:
[NA] 4 D’kyr
[Cmd] [Stf]
D’kyr Class
[Pa]
When your Vulcan aboard this ship is facing a dilemma, you may discard a card from hand to make him or her gain Medical or Science until the end of that dilemma. You may do this only once each turn.
“…Starfleet had ordered him to deliver Sub-Commander T'Pol and his medical officer… They're three days overdue.”
RANGE 7 WEAPONS 6 SHIELDS 6

Notes:
I stole the ability a little from my version of the U.S.S. Grissom (for hopefully obvious reasons). I figure the unique ships will get a larger list of skills or last until the end of the mission attempt.

Next: Old and Rich, Check!
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]