For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished would be used in the actual game. Let’s see how the two versions stack up.

My Version: (off of Commander K’Ehleyr)
[Kli] 3 •K’Ehleyr
“First Officer” of the Enterprise
Human/Klingon
[Stf]
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •Honor •Law •Officer
When you complete a mission, if this personnel used a skill, you may take a Klingon from your discard pile and place them on this ship or planet.
“Captain, let them die like Klingons, in battle. They deserve that much.”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 6

The Continuing Committee’s Version:
[Kli] 2 •K’Ehleyr
Uncertain Emissary
Human/Klingon
[TNG]
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •Honor •Law
When this personnel is randomly selected by a dilemma, each player may draw a card.
“If you ask me, talking will be a waste of time.”
INTEGRITY 6 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 6
40 V 39

Notes:
She’s wearing the Klingon uniform in the picture, so I believe this has to be the same snapshot. (Anybody want to correct me? Did she wear it another time?) I added Officer and a staff icon for the occasion, but I suppose she was just pretending. That adds to the final cost of mine, but the ability to resurrect a dead Klingon is probably worth it too. Meanwhile, the “pretty face” trigger is apropos, but drawing a card seems dull when we’ve had far more interesting effects. I suppose the effect had to span Klingon and TNG decks. (Speaking of, now I have to update my version of Worf from this pair in 1-2 Punch-Update #54.) Both quotes tend to work with their own material, so I don’t think one is necessarily better than the other. The final version is probably more global.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation