For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished might be proven to be false by later plans. Let’s see if I can fix them.

First Version: (off of Captain Worf)
[Kli] 4 •Worf
“Captain” of the Enterprise
Klingon
[Cmd]
•Diplomacy •2 Honor •Navigation •Officer •Security
Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise-D.
When a player takes a card from a discard pile and places it somewhere else, you may return this personnel to his owner’s hand to place that card in its owner’s discard pile.
“I am Worf, commanding the Enterprise.”
INTEGRITY 8 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 8

Second Version:
[Kli] 4 •Worf
Condescending Captain
Klingon
[Cmd] [TNG]
•Diplomacy •2 Honor •Navigation •Officer •Security
Commander: U.S.S. Enterprise-D.
When a player takes a card from a discard pile, you may stop this personnel to place that card in its owner’s discard pile.
“You fool! Did it not occur to you that the war would be over by now?”
INTEGRITY 8 CUNNING 5 STRENGTH 8

Notes:
A couple of changes. First, the subtitle matches more to what K’Ehleyr ended up being and the quote matches, but is also a little more fun. The big change is adding the [TNG] icon, making it easier for Worf to join his crew. I suppose the reason I didn’t originally include it was for competition with the Governor of H’atoria version, but that card is just not making it into a TNG deck anyway. Finally, I tweeked the ability to simplify and to make it economical; who wants to keep replaying a 4-cost personnel to help counter Dukat? So while K’Ehleyr is all about being a pretty face, I guess Worf is doing the work of protecting his own discard pile and preventing an opponent from using theirs as an ATM. The 80s, am I right?
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation