For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
I knew after doing 1-2 Punch-Up long enough, one of the concepts I have already finished would be used in the actual game. Let’s see how the two versions stack up.

My Version: (off of Kathleen Tonell)
[NA] 4 •Zefram Cochrane
Xenophobic Killer
Human
[Cmd] [Pa] [AU]
•2 Astrometrics •Engineer •2 Navigation •Physics •Programming •Science •2 Treachery
Commander: Phoenix.
When you play a ship at this mission, you may kill any number of non-Human personnel present to download a ship of the same affiliation for each personnel killed in this way.
INTEGRITY 2 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 5

The Continuing Committee’s Version:
[NA] 4 •Zefram Cochrane
Breaking History
Human
[Cmd] [Pa] [AU]
•Astrometrics •2 Engineer •Navigation •Programming •Treachery
Commander: Phoenix.
Order –
Discard an [AU] card from hand to begin combat involving this personnel. If you win, randomly select an opponent’s non-Human personnel involved to be killed.
“Board that ship! Take everything you can!”
INTEGRITY 3 CUNNING 7 STRENGTH 5
40 V 42

Notes:
I have no idea what I meant by mine. I mean, that just seems dumb. I’m sure I wanted to have a link to the prime Zef, but instead of building a ship, he stole one…or several. I mean, I don’t know the point, except to link up with Smiley and build a fleet? Maybe? I gave him extra Astrometrics, Navigation, Physics, Science, and Treachery in exchange for an extra level of Engineer. Really, I took the original, and added super Treachery. (I also lowered the Integrity to match.) Simply picking a fight seems like an easier ability, but I do wonder where it will lead in the game. I don’t think it’s bad by any means. In fact, it would be most fun against a Federation opponent (some of the best personnel in those decks tend to be non-Humans, just from a skill and attribute standpoint). He would be best with cards that give bonuses for winning combat, so Klingons and Bajorans might be fun ways to team him up. The quote, of course, is fine, but it was said by that other guy in the scene, so they didn’t have to pay for James Cromwell. I didn’t mind filling up the space on mine with skills for that reason.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]