For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The discussion of the Xindi in the 1e thread gave me an idea:
[Art] Artifact
[1E-AU] Avian's Head
Remains of an extinct member of the Xindi race, wiped out when the Xindi homeworld was destroyed sometime in the 2030s. Viewed as a symbol of failure by other Xindi.

Use as Equipment Card. Head has Diplomacy. Once every turn, may nullify a Xindi-related event or interrupt just played or a Xindi-related dilemma just encountered.
Closes one broken link, but opens SO many more! :shifty:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
frakkingoff wrote:What link does this close?

Xindi Test Strike requires a Xindi. This equipment doesn't actually make a personnel into a Xindi, or is it a Xindi, so I feel like that link still wouldn't be closed...
It's definitely indirect. I'm not sure if the rules would allow it to count as a Xindi, but it could get past XTS with its own text.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Change the lore from "Remains of an extinct member of the Xindi race, wiped out when..." to "Former Xindi who was wiped out when..."

On a strict (ever so strict) reading of the (current) rules, the skull now has the characteristic Xindi and can pass the dilemma on its own. At least until Rules finds out about it and puts a stop to this tomfoolery. In the meantime: hilarious lore! Hilarious text! ("Head has diplomacy." made me laugh.)

I like this and will try and think of one to contribute.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation