For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
Imagine the following B5 species made an appearance in 2e. In which affiliation (other than non-aligned) do you imagine they'd be most at home, and Why?

Minbari
Centauri
Human
Narn

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Minbari: Federation (high-tech do-gooders), or Bajorans (religious, relationship with "Prophets" (Vorlons)), or even Klingons (warrior caste)

Centauri: Romulans or Ferengi (political treachery) or Cardassians (conquerors)

Humans: Starfleet or Ferengi (relatively primitive and unenlightened, capitalist)

Narn: Bajorans (fighting oppressive race, religious importance a la G'Quan) or Klingons (aggressive)

B5: DS9/Terok Nor

Vorlons/Shadows: mix of Borg (ancient, high-tech) and Species 8472 (biotech), plus a little Dominion (obsessed with their philosophies of Order/Chaos)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
rferries wrote:Minbari: Federation (high-tech do-gooders), or Bajorans (religious, relationship with "Prophets" (Vorlons)), or even Klingons (warrior caste)
I'd say Federation/Dominion hybrid. You'd probably have a skill split along the lines of, though not identical, to Religious (Founder,) Worker (Vorta,) Warrior (Jem'Hadar.) I also see them as a sleeping giant, so perhaps Federation in outlook/mechanics unless provoked, in which case god help you. They're also quite isolationist at times, though not sure how that fits with the 2E factions.

Will have a think on the rest.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
MattgomeryScott wrote:
rferries wrote:Minbari: Federation (high-tech do-gooders), or Bajorans (religious, relationship with "Prophets" (Vorlons)), or even Klingons (warrior caste)
I'd say Federation/Dominion hybrid. You'd probably have a skill split along the lines of, though not identical, to Religious (Founder,) Worker (Vorta,) Warrior (Jem'Hadar.) I also see them as a sleeping giant, so perhaps Federation in outlook/mechanics unless provoked, in which case god help you. They're also quite isolationist at times, though not sure how that fits with the 2E factions.

Will have a think on the rest.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.
Ha yeah, I was looking at it more from a flavour aspectthan game mechanics - I quite agree with your reasoning though. I'd say the League of Non-Aligned Worlds would also fit the Dominion/Federation too -many races working together.

By Slayer07
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I remember back in the Decipher days someone on the boards made a Babylon 5 card game set with the 1E template. They were their own affiliations and everything. I wish I could find those again.

Don't play 2E so I can't be sure where things would fit there.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Some sample cards. B5 characters had a HUGE amount of character development so it was hard to pick abilities that fully encapsulate them (e.g. this G'Kar is the enlightened, post-Dust version). Each character would probably have enough personae to make a deck of themselves, haha!
[H] •Babylon 5, A Dream Given Form
[AQ]
You may play Image cards and equipment at this mission.
Ambassadors are attributes +1.
"A final refuge for dreams . . . and our last, best hope for peace."
Babylon 5 Headquarters
Span 2
[Fed] 5 •Delenn, Minbari Ambassador
[Cmd] Image Human/Minbari
•2 Anthropology •2 Diplomacy •2 Honour •Law •Leadership
Ambassador. Religious Caste. Vorlon.
You may play Rangers and White Star-class ships at Babylon 5 at cost-1.
"We are all slaves to our histories. If there is to be a bright future, we must learn to break those chains."
Integrity 8 Cunning 7 Strength 4
[Kli] 4 •G'Kar, Narn Ambassador
[Cmd] Image Narn
•Anthropology •Archaeology •Diplomacy •2 Honour •2 Leadership •Security
Ambassador. Vorlon.
Order - This personnel loses all his skills and gains 2 Telepathy until the end of this turn. You may do this only once each turn.
"I have seen what power costs. And I have seen what power does. The one is never equal to the other."
Integrity 8 Cunning 6 Strength 8
[Rom] 4 •Londo Mollari, Centauri Ambassador
[Cmd] Image Centauri
•Acquisition •Anthropology •2 Diplomacy •Intelligence •Programming •Security •Treachery
Ambassador. Lord. Shadow.
While this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may meet Honor requirements of that dilemma using Diplomacy instead.
"In my life I had four wives. I cared for them all deeply. But I loved Centauri Prime. Everything I did, I did for her."
Integrity 4 Cunning 7 Strength 4
[SF] 5 •John Sheridan, Station Commander
[Cmd] Image Human
•Diplomacy •2 Honour •2 Leadership •Navigation •Officer •Security
Ambassador. Vorlon.
This personnel is attributes +1 for each different species of personnel you command.
"There is a spider in the web, Mr. Garibaldi. And I intend to find it and kill it."
Integrity 8 Cunning 7 Strength 4
[NA] 1 •Juphar Trkider, Non-Aligned Ambassador
[Cmd] Image Drazi
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •Security
Ambassador.
When you play this personnel, you may download a [NA] Ambassador.
"We must tell you the truth, because the Minbari never tell anyone the whole truth."
Integrity 5 Cunning 5 Strength 6
Bonus Vorlon/Shadow Ambassadors:
[Bor] 6 •Kosh Naranek, Vorlon Ambassador
[Cmd] Image Vorlon
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •Honour •2 Intelligence •3 Telepathy
Ambassador. Vorlon.
This personnel's skills and attributes may only be used to meet the requirements of Shadow dilemmas, Vorlon missions, and dilemmas at Vorlon missions. At the start of each player's turn, that player may download a Vorlon card and play it at cost-1 to this mission (or wherever it could legally be played).
"Who. Are. You?"
Integrity 6 Cunning 8 Strength 10
[Dom] 6 •Mr. Morden, Shadow Ambassador
[Cmd] Image Human
•2 Anthropology •Diplomacy •2 Intelligence •3 Treachery
Ambassador. Shadow.
At the start of each player's turn, that player may download a Shadow card and play it at cost-1 to this mission (or wherever it could legally be played).
"What do you want?"
Integrity 1 Cunning 7 Strength 5
Temporal Benefactor questions

1 - in a tournament, can I have a stack of diffe[…]

First: One of the new villains Last: Burnham (doin[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]