For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:Vote TBD
[Rom] (2) •Alidar Jarok
"Sublieutenant Setal"
[Cmd]
[SD] Leadership [SD] Navigation [SD] Officer [SD] Security [SD] Treachery

Admiral. Dissident.
When this personnel uses a skill to solve a non- [Rom] mission, you may place him in your discard pile to score 10 points.

"What I did had to be done. But to never again see the firefalls of Gath Gal'thong, and the spires of my home as they rise above the Apnex Sea at dawn. It's a bitter thing to be exiled from your home."

Integrity 3 Cunning 6 Strength 6
Aw! He may have been abrasive but I did feel he was acting in the interests of his people rather than himself, so I disagree with the Treachery. Great mechanic though.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Vote: F

My Entry:

[NA] 1 *Kespar, High Ranking Slaver

[Cmd] [Pa] Orion

Acquisition, Leadership, Navigation, Transporters, Treachery

Commander: Orion Interceptor. Thief. To play this personnel you must command 3 Thief personnel.
When you win an engagement involving this personnel, if each of your ships is a [NA] ship, you may destroy your Crime event to score 10 points.

Integrity: 4, Cunning: 6, Strength: 6

Notes: I figure it's not just the big affiliations that have Chains of Command, criminal organisations like the Orion Syndicate do too. But you've got to already have a presence in the area to make it worth his while to show up. Basically meant to encourage [NA] Thief Battle Decks, and probably works best with The Orion Syndicate . Borrowed an unnamed extra from the Enterprise episode "Borderlands," and his names an anagram of the actor playing him.

All the Best,

Mattgomery Scott.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Vote E

[NA](2) •Guinan, Old Friend
[Pa] El-Aurian
Anthropology, Honor
When your personnel present is about to be stopped or killed by a dilemma, you may shuffle this personnel into your deck to prevent that.
"Do I know you?"
Integrity 8 Cunning 7 Strength 4
Last edited by WeyounsLastClone on Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
WeyounsLastClone wrote:When your personnel present is about to be stopped or killed by a dilemma, you may shuffle Guinan into your deck instead.
We do not use "instead" any longer; here's how it should be currently worded:
When your personnel present is about to be stopped or killed by a dilemma, you may shuffle this personnel into your deck to prevent that.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
CaptMDKirk wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:When your personnel present is about to be stopped or killed by a dilemma, you may shuffle Guinan into your deck instead.
We do not use "instead" any longer; here's how it should be currently worded:
Thanks! When I reread my text I knew it didn't feel completely natural and correct, so thanks for the help!

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
[NA] (2) •Tam Elbrun, Symbiotic Savior
Betazoid
[SD] 2 Diplomacy [SD] 2 Telepathy
Commander: Gomtuu. While this personnel is facing a dilemma, he and each of your Telepathy personnel present may meet Integrity requirements using Cunning.
"Finally all the voices are silent. Only Tin Man speaks to me now. Don't you see, Data? This is where I belong."
Integrity 4 Cunning 7 Strength 5
Temporal Benefactor questions

1 - in a tournament, can I have a stack of diffe[…]

First: One of the new villains Last: Burnham (doin[…]

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]