For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Taking "Earth, Stop First Contact" a bit further. A bunch of these use Dissidents to harm the appropriate faction.
[P] •Bajor, Cardassian Occupation
[AQ] 35
Geology, 2 Security, Treachery, and Strength>32
Region: Bajor System. You may play non-unique [Baj] personnel here. When you complete this mission, you may place any number of your [Baj] personnel here in your brig. (The opponent to your left now commands those personnel). While this mission is completed, you may spend an additional counter each turn for each [Baj] personnel in your brig.
"The Bajorans were a peaceful people before you came. We were no threat to you. We could never understand why you had to be so brutal."
[Baj] [Car]
Span 2
[P] •Cardassia Prime, Subvert Military
[AQ] 35
Five [Car] Dissidents, and Integrity>32
Region: Cardassia System. You may play [Car] Dissidents here or on your opponent's Cardassia or [Car] ships. While this mission is completed, [Car] ships are Weapons -2 and non-Dissident [Car] Officer personnel are cost+1.
"Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder."
[Car] [Fed]
Span 2
[P] •Ferenginar, Break Forcefield Ceiling
[AQ] 20
[Ishka or Pel], Cunning>22, Integrity>22
You may play [Fer] personnel with Integrity>5 here or on your opponent's Ferenginar or [Fer] ships. Dilemmas cannot be placed beneath this mission. Cards beneath this mission are not in play. While this mission is completed, whenever a card refers to "your Ferenginar" you may choose to have it refer to your opponent's Ferenginar instead.
"I'm sorry, but it's time he learned that when it comes to accumulating profit, women are as capable as men."
[Fer]
Span 2
[P] •Qo'noS, Klingon Civil War
[AQ] 50 points
Seven Treachery Klingons, Cunning>42 and Strength>42
You may play Treachery Klingons here or on your opponent's Qo'nos or [Kli] ships. While this mission is completed, you may play [Kli] ships here and Honour Klingons are attributes -1.
"You have manipulated the circumstances with the skill... of a Romulan."
[Dom] [Rom]
Span 2
[P] •Romulus, Unification
[AQ] 50 points
Seven [Rom] Dissidents, Cunning>42 and Integrity>42
Region: Romulus System. You may play [Rom] Dissidents here or on your opponent's Romulus or [Rom] ships. While this mission is completed, you may play [Rom] ships here and non-Dissident [Rom] personnel are attributes -1 while present with a [Rom] Dissident.
"An inexorable evolution toward a Vulcan philosophy has already begun. Like the first Vulcans, these people are struggling to a new enlightenment and it may take decades or even centuries for them to reach it but they will reach it... and I must help."
[Fed] [Rom]
Span 2
[S] •Unicomplex, Unimatrix Zero
[DQ] 35
Five [Bor] Dissidents, and Cunning>32
You may play [Bor] Dissidents here or on your opponent's Unicomplex or [Bor] ships. While this mission is completed, your [Bor] Dissidents gain Assassin, Criminal, Infiltrator, Smuggler, and Thief.
"You'll have to destroy the entire Collective to find them all."
[Bor] [Fed]
Span 2
Last edited by rferries on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Are these meant to be played in addition to another HQ (for example, the Romulus woube played with Cradle of the Federation) or should they stand alone? It's just that, as they're written, you can't play ships to them...

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
CaptMDKirk wrote:Well you'd have to put the Bajorans in your opponent's brig, but I like the intent.
What if it said something like "in your brig, the opponent to your left now commands them." like on Ezri tigan?

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
winterflames wrote:
CaptMDKirk wrote:Well you'd have to put the Bajorans in your opponent's brig, but I like the intent.
What if it said something like "in your brig, the opponent to your left now commands them." like on Ezri tigan?
Yeah that could work.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for the feedback everyone, I've incorporated the brig suggestion.

Most of these missions require you to play a proper HQ as well - the intent is that they potentially let you mess with your opponent by planting personnel on their ships (to instigate combat, or infiltration etc for the Borg) or through other means. The Klingon and Romulan ones are the only ones that can fully serve as an HQ as they eventually unlock the ability to use ships.

They're probably too unbalanced - e.g. this Ferenginar is too hard to use for very little reward (unless your opponent is playing Ferengi, in which case the ability to access the cards under his/her Ferenginar is probably way too powerful). At least you can finally get Borg Dissidents to ally with the Federation though haha...

Hindsight being 20/20 I might remove the ability to place the personnel on the corresponding homeworld/enemy ship, make the penalties more uniform(e.g. all non-Dissident Cardassian personnel get -1 attributes, as Romulus), etc. to make things simpler. You'd still have the advantage of a mission that you can both use to play personnel and score for points.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation