For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
While Nathan's away GenConning, rather than have our creative muscles atrophy waiting for CoC #16, I thought we could flex them on this extracurricular interlude.

Premise: Most of us here are fans of either Trek, another sci-fi franchise, or CCGs (or most likely a combination of all three). All I'm looking for is:
  • (A) People, places or paraphernalia from one sci-fi/fantasy franchise forced into Trek's 2E template

and/or
  • (B) Trek members, missions or materiel squeezed into another CCG's mold
In either event, links to shows or games to inform the unfamiliar wouldn't go amiss.

And there's nothing to vote on, but comments and criticisms might be nice.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Well I don't have the template, how about something like this:
[Rebel] (Unique) Deanna Troi [Destiny 2]
Counselor of the U.S.S. Enterprise-E. Can bullseye Remans easier than Luke could bullsyse womprats.

Power 2 Ability 3 Force-Attuned
[Pilot]
[Warrior]

Adds 2 to power of anything she pilots. When piloting a capital starship, adds one battle destiny and weapon destiny draws are +2.

Deploy 4
Forfeit 6
Something like that?

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:Well I don't have the template, how about something like this:
The template I meant 'metaphorically' (as I think the Code of Conduct prohibits the posting of actual images, no?), but yeah, this is exactly what I meant. :thumbsup:

What game's this? I'm guessing Star Wars something-or-other...

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Danny wrote:
Armus wrote:Well I don't have the template, how about something like this:
The template I meant 'metaphorically' (as I think the Code of Conduct prohibits the posting of actual images, no?), but yeah, this is exactly what I meant. :thumbsup:

What game's this? I'm guessing Star Wars something-or-other...
Star Wars CCG, that OTHER Decipher game from the 1990s. :wink:

By Naetor
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have been playing the Game of Thrones 2e LCG -- really fun game.

To Boldly Go
Plot. Income: 0. Initiative: 5. Claim: 1. Reserve: 6. Plot deck limit: 1.
Noble.
When Revealed: Reveal the top 10 cards of your deck. Put each non-limited location revealed into play and discard the rest.

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Fun idea! If I get packed in time tonight, I may post some Firefly or Babylon 5 card ideas. Or put Worf into several different games!

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
[NA] 7 • Palpatine, The Emperor
[Stf] Human
•Anthropology •Leadership •3 Telepathy •3 Treachery
Sith. Your Force events and dilemmas are cost -2.
Order – Download a Sith card or a Force card. You may do this only once each turn.
"UNNNNNNNLIMITED POWERRRRRRRR!"
Integrity 1 Cunning 8 Strength 3
[D] 4 Force Lightning
Force. Unless you have 2 Telepathy, kill a random personnel and this dilemma returns to its owners dilemma pile.
"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side."
[NA] 7 •The Rani, Ruthless Scientist
[Stf] Time Lord
•Astrometrics •Biology •Engineer • Exobiology •Geology •Medical •Physics •Programming •Science •Transporters •Treachery
Commander: Rani’s Tardis. Whenever this personnel uses one or more skills to complete a mission, you may choose a nonunique personnel present to be killed to score 5 points. You may do this only once per mission attempt.
"Oh, don't underestimate her. She's a brilliant but sterile mind. There's not one spark of decency in her. "
Integrity 4 Cunning 10 Strength 5
[NA] 7 •Davros, Dalek Creator
[Stf] Kaled
•Biology •2 Engineer • Exobiology •Programming •Science •2 Treachery
Order – Stop this personnel to download a Dalek. Until the end of turn you may play it present with this personnel at cost -1.
"Evil? No. No, I will not accept that. They are conditioned simply to survive. They can survive only by becoming the dominant species. When all other life forms are suppressed, when the Daleks are the supreme rulers of the universe, then you will have peace. Wars will end. They are the power not of evil, but of good. "
Integrity 3 Cunning 9 Strength 3
[NA] 7 •Hojo, Mad Scientist
[Stf] Human
•Biology • 2 Exobiology •Medical •2 Science •2 Treachery
Jenova. When you reveal a dilemma that requires Biology or Exobiology from your dilemma stack, it is cost -1.
Order – Kill a personnel present you command to download a Jenova card.
"My precious specimen..."
Integrity 4 Cunning 10 Strength 5
[NA] 7 •Kosh Naranek, Vorlon Ambassador
[Stf] Vorlon
•Anthropology •Diplomacy •2 Honour •Law •3 Telepathy
Shadow dilemmas are cost +1. This personnel may not be stopped or killed by non-Shadow dilemmas.
"They are not for you."
Integrity 8 Cunning 10 Strength 10
And a couple B5 CCG cards:

U.S.S. Enterprise E – 10 influence, 10 military, Destiny Mark, This ship may participate in Diplomacy conflicts (using its Military as Diplomacy).

U.S.S. Defiant - 10 influence, 10 military, Strife Mark, This ship may participate in Intrigue conflicts (using its Military as Intrigue)
Last edited by rferries on Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
rferries wrote:Hoooo boy I have LOADS of B5 and Star Wars ideas I've saved up over the years. I'll try to be discerning when posting, haha!
Dude, you know there are goodies, right? ;)

Also, are you aware of the Yahoo group for 2E Dream cards? - there's someone on there making a fuckton of Star Wars 2E cards. Like, whole sets and stuff.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote:Star Wars CCG, that OTHER Decipher game from the 1990s. :wink:
Gotcha - I was more of a MTG boy in the 90s, me.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:
rferries wrote:Hoooo boy I have LOADS of B5 and Star Wars ideas I've saved up over the years. I'll try to be discerning when posting, haha!
Dude, you know there are goodies, right? ;)

Also, are you aware of the Yahoo group for 2E Dream cards? - there's someone on there making a fuckton of Star Wars 2E cards. Like, whole sets and stuff.

Goodies?

Yeah I follow the Star Wars group! It's an incredible undertaking.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:Dude, you know there are goodies, right? ;)
rferries wrote:Goodies?
All of the personnel you posted sported one or two Treachery and Integrity<=4. You didn't post any 'goodies'.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Danny wrote:
Danny wrote:Dude, you know there are goodies, right? ;)
rferries wrote:Goodies?
All of the personnel you posted sported one or two Treachery and Integrity<=4. You didn't post any 'goodies'.
Oh haha! That one flew right over my head. Edited to add one good guy (Ambassador Kosh, overpowered as he is).
Question for noob

Bareil lets me download any equipment card; do I h[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]