For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
GooeyChewie wrote:I have to admit, life has gotten extremely busy for me, and I would not be opposed to somebody else taking the reigns.
Righto! Quick question - how do you determine the # of the next card in the set to be homebrewed? Is it totally random, or do you follow a set pattern?

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
rferries wrote:Righto! Quick question - how do you determine the # of the next card in the set to be homebrewed? Is it totally random, or do you follow a set pattern?
I alternate between "before card 18" and "after card 18" so as to make sure we never hit a situation in which we have to make a card while the card next to it is in voting. Other than that, I pick pretty much at random, giving preference to slots which would likely be card types or affiliations we haven't made in a while.

By rferries
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'll take it upon myself to post the next entry later today or tomorrow, but I feel you deserve the chance to submit an entry and cast one final tie-breaking vote between entries D and E (just PM me your decision).

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Vote: D
[P] (0) Queen's Gambit
Dilemma
Place this dilemma on this mission. Personnel may not beam up from this planet. At the end of your turn, remove this dilemma from the game.
"We have no time for chess problems. Beam me aboard!"
"I'm following your orders, Captain. Queen to queen's level three."

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]