It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
It's time for one of the most anticipated events of the year in the Twin Cities: TREK BOWL 2011!

This year we're turing this into a two-day gathering featuring 3 Trek events to go along with the real reason everyone shows up - bowling night! Here's the event rundown for the weekend:

Saturday, October 8th, 2:00 PM CDT
2E Infinite Diversity Draft

Venue: Fantasy Flight Games Event Center - Mezzanine Level
Please bring your own sleeves and backing cards, and consider bringing extras to share if you can. After drafting, we'll play at least 3 rounds before heading out for dinner at one of the many fine area restaurants before the bowling starts.

Saturday, October 8th, 9:00 PM CDT
Open Bowling

Venue: Flaherty's Arden Bowl
Nothing more fun that hanging out with your Trek comrades and enjoying a night of bowling and entertainment! Beverages and food available at the lanes, and the World's Most Dangerous Pool Trick done by request. CC foils are awesome and shiny, but at Trek Bowl, our promos glow!

Sunday, October 9th, 11:00 AM CDT
2E Standard Constructed
- Tournament Listing
Following a night of fun and debauchery, we'll host a constructed event of 3 rounds. Bring something you've always wanted to play or dust off that old favorite and enjoy yourself!

Sunday, October 9th, 3:00 PM CDT (immediately following the 2E event)
Tribbles!
- Tournament Listing
Immediately following the 2E tournament we'll take a turn at breeding with a Tribbles match! Instruction available if you'd like to learn. Bring a Tribbles deck or ask a friend to help you make one...or ten...

We'll have tons of prizes for everyone at all events throughout both days. Come and play in as many or as few events as you like, it's all about having a good time! Anyone from out of town who would like to visit for this event can contact me at 651-216-8851 or PM me if you need any help with accommodations or travel information, or post on here and we'll see what we can do to help answer questions. We'd love to have you visit us for one of the biggest and most fun events of the year up here!

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Update: These will be Northern Lights League events: the Infinite Diversity Draft is Event #3; the 2E Standard is Event #4, and the Tribbles is Event #5.

I hope you'll join Jeremy and the MN player base for these (sadly, it looks like I'll not be able to attend due to family commitments, unless something miraculously changes? :cross: ), if you can. Good luck with a great turnout and a big thanks to Jeremy for running these gigs.

Happy (upcoming) Birthday, btw, to Jeremy!

By Ajnaran
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Can't wait! Will be my first Saturday off since GenCon and I can't wait to combo it into a basketball/trek/bowling day! Can't get Sunday off unfortunately, but looking forward to a fun time!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Just some of the prizes I've got in store for the weekend:

-2011 Worlds Ezri Tigan Foil
-Tacking Into The Wind Full Sets
-Complete Tribbles Virtual Set
-CC Tournament Foils
-Promo Sheets

Plus, plenty of printouts from the ID draft. Keep all you draft of course! Remember, the CC foils are shiny, but at Trek Bowl our printouts GLOW. ;)

I'll have some spare starters for backing cards if anyone needs them, and possibly some loaner sleeves though anyone who might be able to help is appreciated. There's stuff coming in this week from several places, so it's just going to be bigger and more fun for those who can make it!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Tomorrow kicks off a weekend packed with good times, hope to see many of you there!

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]