It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trek Bowl VI will be held on Saturday, October 13th at the NEW Source Comics and Games in Roseville, MN (address)

This year's event is going to be a triple-header! Starting at 12 noon we'll have a warm-up 2E Slipstream event. Slipstream is a regular constructed format, but the rules vary slightly: You win by completing at least one mission of either type and scoring at least 50 points, and the rounds are 30 minutes in length. 3-4 rounds of speed-Trek will put us around a 2:00 start for a standard 2E constructed to kick off this year's CC league events. Following the constructed will be Tribbles around 6:00, and then the real action begins with dinner and bowling at Flahrety's Arden Bowl (map). Open bowling begins around 9:30.

Three Trek tournaments in one afternoon, can you handle it? Please pre-register at the links below and let me know if you need any help making arrangements if you're coming in from out of town.

2E Slipstream - 12:00 - https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... entID=4530

2E Costructed (League) - 2:00 - https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... entID=4531

Tribbles (League) - 6:00 (following the previous event) - https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... entID=4532

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Just a reminder that Trek Bowl is going down this Saturday! Please pre-registter if you are planning to make it so we can have enough prize support on hand.

As a preview, everyone will take home a set of Tapestry just for showing up, and I've got my league promos ready for the top finishers in each event. I've got some other "janky prize support" as well, but you'll have to come and play to see!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
flrazor wrote:...I've got some other "janky prize support" as well, but you'll have to come and play to see!
I'm sure it is will be awesome, but it can't possibly be better than the Exercise Can Beat Alzheimer's VHS I have to give out at The Original Champion's Challenge in November. :wink:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:I'm sure it is will be awesome, but it can't possibly be better than the Exercise Can Beat Alzheimer's VHS I have to give out at The Original Champion's Challenge in November. :wink:
Oh no you didn't just hijack the Trek Bowl thread! Party foul, man! You know how we deal with hijackers in this country, son? ;)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote:Sounds awesome, Jeremy! I wish I could be there!

-crp
Someday, Mr. Plaine...mark my words! *evil laughter*

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Also just a reminder for those from out of town that the Source has moved North on Snelling near Har Mar Mall, next door to the McDonald's. If you haven't been to the new location, turn at the stop light by the McD's, turning left onto the frontage road, then a quick right on Skillman which will get you to their parking lot.
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]