It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
I wanted to wait to actually post a thread about the tournament until I had the release kit in hand.

Engage is upon us! It is here and we're all looking to get our hands on the Always A Chess Game AI foil.

In honor of the new set and the fact that TNG Romulans have made their return, we will be playing a very special OTSD+ on Sunday, November 11th!

Here is what you get:
1 OTSD
2 packs of AU
2 packs of QC
2 copies of Q-Flash (so you can use any Q cards from your QC packs)
1 copy of Q's Tent
1 copy of Continuing Mission
1 random "Episode Pack" which will consist of 9 thematic virtual cards

In the Episode Pack, everyone will get a particular Warp Core icon Incident (i.e. Finest Crew in the Fleet, Romulan Underground, etc.), 3 personnel and 1 ship that all go with the Incident they get, 1 appropriate mission (either a mission they need for the Incident or one that fits their affiliation and skill set), 1 support card (which could be anything that goes along with your Incident like a particular event, an extra personnel, etc.), and 2 virtual dilemmas.

Due to the number of episode packs and sealed product I have on hand, there will be enough for 8 players. So pre-registration is HIGHLY recommended. First pre-reg'ed, first served. Basically, if you know you are coming, then pre-reg ASAP.

Good mornin' lads, just got me thinking: What w[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]

MW for doctorjoya over tykajada 35-0. GG! :cheers[…]