It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Mike2E
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi all,
STCCG is back in action in Brisbane, with 2 events this month:

Sunday January 12th - event listing is here.

Sunday January 26th (yes, I know it's Australia Day) - event listing is here.

Both events start at 11am, entry fee is $5 and there are prizes for all.

Hope to see you there!

M2E

By Mike2E
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Reminder bump, for this Sunday - and also: GGB have made a small move.

They are still in the same set of shops, but have moved 'up' 2 doors (closer to the cafe/IGA minimart). There is new signage up so it shouldn't be too hard to find - just turn to the right instead of entering the doors you'd be used to.

M2E

By Mike2E
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Reminder bump - come celebrate Australia Day by playing Trek! Constructed 2nd Edition, this Sunday, January 26th, kicking of at 11am. See you there!

M2E

By Mike2E
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi all,
Apologies for for notice / geneal slackness, but I won't be able to run anything for this Sunday, and I've left it too late the schedule anything in any case.

I'll set somehting up for Sunday the 23rd shortly - once I get a moment to catch my breath - LOTS going on that's diverting my attention elsewhere at the moment, sorry.

Regards,

M2E

By Mike2E
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E tourney for next Sunday, Feb 23rd, now locked in the system! See you then!

Mike,
Short on time and clones of himself...

By Mike2E
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
OK GANG!

1) Reminder bump - ths Sunday! - I *may* even have a BRAND NEW DECK [gasp]! I know, right??

2) Have submitted applications for 2e and 1e Regionals - hopefully to be run weekend of May 31 & June 1. Not bothering with Tribbles. More news on this Regionals weekend later....

M2E

By Mike2E
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hey gang! Check out this cool reminder bump to remind you we're meeting up this Sunday, 11am, at Good Games Brisbane for 2E goodness! Hope to see you there!

:)

M2E

By Mike2E
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi guys,

Apologies for having to cancel the last event - and unfortunately I've been busy/distracted/disorganised and not scheduled an official event for this Sunday, April 6th.

*IF* people still want to meet up at Good Games Brisbane this Sunday, please let me know and we can meet as normal.

Otherwise, I've booked in the next proper tourney for Sunday April 20.

Regards (and apologies)
Disorganised Mike

By Mike2E
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hey gang,
Quick reminder that we're meeting up at God Games Brisbane this Sunday April 20th.

Seeing as it's also Easter Sunday, there will most likely be chocolate involved as well ;)

Hope to see you there!

Regards,

M

By Mike2E
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi guys,

No events this weekend due to my wife's birthday, so our next meet up will be May 18th - will have tournament posted shortly.

EDIT: Tourney listing done - see you then :)

M2E

By Mike2E
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi gang,

Quick reminder that our next Second Edition tourney is on this coming Sunday, May 18, at Good Games Brisbane - full details can be found here.

Hope to see you there! :D
Regards,

Mike
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0