The National Championship Events offer year-round opportunities for high level competition outside of the traditional "Road to Worlds." Find out more about a National Event near you!

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By ikeya (David Kuck)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Here's the official thread for the schedule of events. Some details are subject to change, but I think we've got most everything nailed down now! Let me know if you have questions or see something that needs to be corrected.

Current as of October 30, 2008 11:00pm

Friday, November 14, 2008
---------------------------------------
2E Dangerous Missions Draft
4:00pm Northtown Mall Food Court
398 Northtown Dr NE, Blaine, MN
Cost: $10 for 4 or 5 packs to draft.
Number of rounds: 3 or 4 depending on turnout
Notes: Bring your own Dangerous Missions set of cards (Bajoran, TNG, or Enterprise). Can be opened.
Cost is free if you bring your own packs to draft (could be the ones that come in a DM box. I have a very limited number of sealed DM packs available. Let me know if you need to reserve one.

Saturday, November 15, 2008
-------------------------------------------
2008 US West National Championship Tournament
11:00am registration
12:00pm start!
Outpost 2000 & Beyond
502 Northdale Blvd. NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55448-3357
Cost: $10 (a portion of the entry fee will be donated to the Continuing Committee)
Number of rounds: 6 with final confrontation
Format: Standard
Decklists REQUIRED

2008 Annual TREKBOWLâ„¢
After the Championship is over.
Brunswick Zone XL
11351 Ulysses Street NE
Blaine, MN
Cost: TBD
Details:That's right folks, it's the return of TREK BOWL!! You can Kirk dilemmas, you can Kruge ships, you can spend 28 counters in a single turn...but can you convert that spare?
Saturday night following the National tournament (and any obligatory food break) we'll move the action over to the Brunswick Zone XL in Blaine. 38 lanes of action, ACTION, ACTION! We'll bowl a few games, have a few drinks, and enjoy a break after a good afternoon of Trek.
There will be prizes for high games in a couple "divisions" to keep things level, as well as some other random contests.
There's also an arcade and laser tag arena on site, and if the pool tables are available, you might be able to watch (or participate in) an encore presentation of The World's Most Dangerous Trick Shotâ„¢!

Sunday, November 16, 2008
-----------------------------------------
2E Race to the Alpha Quadrant
12:00 noon start
Outpost 2000 & Beyond
502 Northdale Blvd. NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55448-3357
Cost: $7
Number of rounds: 4 (possibly 3 if needed to accommodate travel plans)
Format: Standard
For those who have never played in this format, each round you will roll a die to determine an additional "rule" to be applied to you for the duration of that game. You might get to draw extra dilemmas against your opponent when they attempt missions, or you might have your hand limit reduced, or many other good/bad scenarios! Something different every time, so bring something that you think can handle some janking.
2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !