For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
I would love to travel for this, but I have catapult contest scheduled that day at work. Maybe I could convince a few Illinoisans to invade.

By Andrew
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:I would love to travel for this, but I have catapult contest scheduled that day at work.
I'm not sure what a catapult contest would look like, but it sounds pretty rad.

jadziadax8 wrote:Maybe I could convince a few Illinoisans to invade.
Invaders won't catch us unaware again!

Seriously though, we'd love to have people travel for this, and I'd even post a bunch of suggested sites for people to see while they're in the area.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
My Masters advisor, who did his doctorate at Michigan-Ann Arbor, said that whenever he hears a Canadian complain about the Alaska Panhandle, he says that in his opinion, Canada could have the Panhandle... if they also take Detroit. I don't think anyone he's talked to would be willing to make that deal.

By Andrew
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
nobthehobbit wrote:My Masters advisor, who did his doctorate at Michigan-Ann Arbor, said that whenever he hears a Canadian complain about the Alaska Panhandle, he says that in his opinion, Canada could have the Panhandle... if they also take Detroit. I don't think anyone he's talked to would be willing to make that deal.
Is Sedis a captain?

He's already a [Univ] fucking skill hoss (tm)... […]

I don't! Game ain't fun, IMO! But, you're rig[…]

Alpha Argratha

If I have Alpha 5 Approach plus Argratha as […]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]