For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
This is It! Regional Championship Trek Returns to MN starting April 16th, 2016 with the Star Trek Second Edition 2E Regional. This event is scheduled for 4 rounds, but can be lengthened given a high turnout.

Bring Your Hot Tech, and Get Ready to Rumble! It's Time for some More High- Level 'Trek!

You Gotta Be There!

Barry

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
It's Going Down This Weekend, the Twin Cities Regionals!!!!

Who's Gonna Win 2E, 1E, and Tribbles?!?

Tune In to find Out, or, Better Yet, Just Be There!

Barry
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
JamesValEson wrote:Who's Gonna Win 2E, 1E, and Tribbles?!?
As usual, it will be anyone's ball game for all three games. And I wouldn't have it any other way. :cheersL:

P.S. Random factoid for all of the prognosticators making predictions in Lucas' threads: my 1E deck for Sunday's big event contains precisely ZERO white bordered cards. :shifty:

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:
As usual, it will be anyone's ball game for all three games. And I wouldn't have it any other way. :cheersL:

P.S. Random factoid for all of the prognosticators making predictions in Lucas' threads: my 1E deck for Sunday's big event contains precisely ZERO white bordered cards. :shifty:
Wow, you are using only silver border Premiere? Very impressive! ;)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:

Is the Universe singing you a sad song after you've glimpsed its darker side?
Is There going to be a few KCA Mirror Match-ups??? :shifty:

EDIT: OOPS!

BDubs

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Hobie wrote:
LORE wrote:

Wow, you are using only silver border Premiere? Very impressive! ;)
No, Robert, he's taken all his white border cards for the deck and nail polish painted them over in hot pink! :shifty:
Or maybe taupe? Burnt umber? Sierra? Or pukey lime green, yeah yeah that's it. It's true, I tell ya.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nine People so far for 2E, with another three or so possibly lurking in the shadows... I wonder how many shall come to the First Battle of the weekend?

Barry
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
JamesValEson wrote:Nine People so far for 2E, with another three or so possibly lurking in the shadows... I wonder how many shall come to the First Battle of the weekend?

Barry
The Beast from the East is in for 2E, The Natural is not (stuck working). Who are the other shadow lurkers? Various Fargo-naughts? Money, Inc. team members?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:
JamesValEson wrote:Nine People so far for 2E, with another three or so possibly lurking in the shadows... I wonder how many shall come to the First Battle of the weekend?

Barry
The Beast from the East is in for 2E, The Natural is not (stuck working). Who are the other shadow lurkers? Various Fargo-naughts? Money, Inc. team members?
I was figgerin' Nat, Mikey-the 'Fro, and "Sub Rocket" Henry. Plus any Fargonauts who might ride down with Hayes (Though Volk was, IIRC, questionable due to a concert the evening before).

BDubs
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
LORE wrote:

Barry

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
pfti wrote:
LORE wrote:

Barry
Are you going to show up for 2E??? (If you're staying at Jer's place, then I have already claimed the spare room... Sorry bro).

BDubs

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Nobody coming with me this time. Ian's got a hot date with his girlfriend in mnpls something to do with that nightvale radio drama, iinm. Chris is attending the aforementioned/alluded to Halestorm concert in the Fargo area tomorrow night (Friday), but, may or may not make it down on his own for 2E and Tribbles, all depending what happens concert/post-concert.

Ben and I will be there. Rylee is out, as his job has him occupied from 10 am to 6 pm, as I understand it.

See you on Saturday.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ok, Cool.

BDubs

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
JamesValEson wrote:If you're staying at Jer's place, then I have already claimed the spare room.
What happened to sharing? ;) Just teasing, you did indeed get the reservation first.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
flrazor wrote:
JamesValEson wrote:If you're staying at Jer's place, then I have already claimed the spare room.
What happened to sharing? ;) Just teasing, you did indeed get the reservation first.
I'm 35 years old. I gotta Sprawl in Mid Age. 8)
Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]