It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Come on out for TREK BOWL III!

Saturday, November 14th, starting shortly after 3:00 at Source Comics and Games in Falcon Heights, MN (see tournament listing for more info and map). This tournament (2nd Ed) will be HIGHLANDER FORMAT. What that means (for those who've never heard of it) is "there can be only one" of any card in your deck and dilemma pile. No duplicates of any card, no exceptions. It's a fun deckbuilding challenge, see what you can do when you can't have a 2nd or 3rd copy of anything!

Following the tournament and a short meal break, we'll roll up the road to Flaherty's Arden Bowl for a few games of bowling and more excitement at 9:00. Directions will be available if needed.

Lots of prizes and good times. If you can come for the tournament and can't stay for bowling (or vice versa) you are still definitely more than welcome to join us! Contact me with any questions or for more info. Hope to see you all there!

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

Deck Design Strategy

I agree with @stressedoutatumc . The way I like[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]