It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good evening, 'trek fans! It's your ol' pal, T.O.P. alongside my broadcast partner, The Original Champion, inviting you to join us for the first stop on the road to Minnesota's 5th World Title, Starcade! That's right, coming to PPV in a little less than three weeks, the premiere event of the winter, it's Starcade!

This 4 round constructed deck event will be going down on January 30th at 11:00 a.m. inside the infamous R.H. Stafford Library Jungle arena and, as a show of gratitude to our world wide audience, this PPV will offer free admission! So, come on down and slug it out with The Beast from the East, The Razor, and all the rest of T2E's top-notch superstars in this street fight style extravaganza.

Will the rivalry between The Glamazon and Valbowski over the women's title reach a fevor pitch? Will Rigg-kishi come out of retirement to even the odds in the ongoing clash of ring vets and young lions? Or will The Natural retain the coveted Master's Jacket in the face of a fall's count anywhere showdown? For answers to these and all your T2E Entertainment questions, tune in to Starcade on January 30th! Often imitated but never duplicated, the hottest brand going in the business today is T2E Entertainment. You gotta be there!
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
I know who I'm rooting for, does that count? :)

Alas, I'm going to be in San Diego instead that weekend for a few other tournaments instead.

Michael,
Adding California to his list of states where he's played Trek at
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
MVB wrote:I know who I'm rooting for, does that count? :)
Yes it does... On a business note, I'm greatly looking forward to your return to T2E Entertainment so we can host the first ever inter-gender tag team titles match. It'll blow the roof off of the arena!
MVB wrote: Alas, I'm going to be in San Diego instead that weekend...

Yeah, I understand it being Nationals time and all, which is why I picked the 30th to host Starcade. In essence, it'll be Nationals Central for our player base at large.

By shagg08 (Michael O'Shogay)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'll see if the Glamazon has some extra room. I'll be up if she does.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
We're only 6 days away from the first pay per view of the year, Starcade! So, come on down to the R.H. Stafford library this Saturday and play in what will essentially be Nationals Central! You gotta be there!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
We're just over 24 hours away from the 1st T2E Entertainment pay per view of the year, Starcade!

With interest in this ultimate 'trek experience reaching a fevor pitch, here are just a few questions that will certainly be answered tomorrow: 1) after months of grueling hands on training, which one of T2E's young guns will walk away as our first ever Light Heavyweight Champion? 2) In a battle for T.V. Champion supremacy, will The Ultimate Opportunist be able to withstand the painful lession he'll be taught by The Genius? 3) And with fierce combatants all around, will The Natural somehow find a way to retain the gold or will we finally see a new champion crowned? Tune in tomorrow to find out!

By shagg08 (Michael O'Shogay)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:We're just over 24 hours away from the 1st T2E Entertainment pay per view of the year, Starcade!

With interest in this ultimate 'trek experience reaching a fevor pitch, here are just a few questions that will certainly be answered tomorrow: 1) after months of grueling hands on training, which one of T2E's young guns will walk away as our first ever Light Heavyweight Champion? 2) In a battle for T.V. Champion supremacy, will The Ultimate Opportunist be able to withstand the painful lession he'll be taught by The Genius? 3) And with fierce combatants all around, will The Natural somehow find a way to retain the gold or will we finally see a new champion crowned? Tune in tomorrow to find out!
We'll definately be up tomarrow, see ya then.

I think the scenario was more around things li[…]

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Is there any interest from the greater area to com[…]

Thanks all. I have my handle as my name, I didn&rs[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during a […]