For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thought I'd share this awesome sneak peak at a new comic from IDW. I really enjoyed the 3-shot Lower Decks mini-series by Chris Fenoglio. Can't wait for this one. Does anyone read any of the regular series? I'm not a comic guy anymore, but I couldn't resist the Lower Decks stuff.
Attachments:
DS9 Fenoglio.jpg
DS9 Fenoglio.jpg (195.43 KiB) Viewed 2160 times
Second Edition Art Manager
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Second Edition Art Manager
 -  
Community Contributor
doctorjoya wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:03 am Thought I'd share this awesome sneak peak at a new comic from IDW. I really enjoyed the 3-shot Lower Decks mini-series by Chris Fenoglio. Can't wait for this one. Does anyone read any of the regular series? I'm not a comic guy anymore, but I couldn't resist the Lower Decks stuff.
That looks amazing. I think I need to find my way to a comic store.
Second Edition Design Manager
By The Guardian (Richard New)
 - Second Edition Design Manager
 -  
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
That Lower Decks comic was very funny and matched the series very well. I generally feel that Star Trek comic adaptations fall short of live-action Trek, so I was glad that wasn't the case there. I've been collecting a bunch of the new stuff recently and, being a corgi household, the Dog of War comic is one I'm looking forward to.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Guardian wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:04 pm That Lower Decks comic was very funny and matched the series very well. I generally feel that Star Trek comic adaptations fall short of live-action Trek, so I was glad that wasn't the case there. I've been collecting a bunch of the new stuff recently and, being a corgi household, the Dog of War comic is one I'm looking forward to.
https://trekmovie.com/2022/12/14/idw-ce ... iniseries/

Awesome!

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]