For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
Yeah good work all around on both the achievements system and the new look of the page. That's a lot of fun and looks great.

But, what does the WNOHGB abbreviation mean next to some of them? (I know it stands for Where No One Has Gone Before...but what does that entail?)

By garetjax
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
2E Danish National Champion 2015
But, what does the WNOHGB abbreviation mean next to some of them? (I know it stands for Where No One Has Gone Before...but what does that entail?)
It means that this achievement was earned for the first time. So the owner of that achievement has gone WNOHGB.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
The WNOHGB aspect of any achievement means that the player was the first to get said achievement. it should be noted, thouhg, that if two players get the achievement in the same day then the effectively tie and both receive a WNOHGB variant of that achievement.

For example; a good number of players had a ranking of 1501 or higher on the day that achievements first went into effect (January 3rd) and have all received a WNOHGB version of that achievement.
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Yeah I think its awesome. Just awesome.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Is there an Achievements thread or sticky anymore?

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
doctorjoya wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:22 am Is there an Achievements thread or sticky anymore?
Do you mean "what's wrong with achievements?" Or are you looking for something else that isn't something wrong with achievements?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
winterflames wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:49 am
doctorjoya wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:22 am Is there an Achievements thread or sticky anymore?
Do you mean "what's wrong with achievements?" Or are you looking for something else that isn't something wrong with achievements?
Yeah, I just wanted to ask questions about achievements and don't see a dedicated sticky with basic FAQ's.

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Then let's make one!

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]