For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By RedDwarf (Unjustly Banned)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
I'm sure everyone knows the drill by now. Here are my top five DS9 cards. Reasoning and pontification can be found here.

:arrow: Confessions in the Pale Moonlight
:arrow: Krim (Thoughtful Tactician)
:arrow: Bustling with Activity
:arrow: Kurn (Bajoran Security Officer)
:arrow: Walk the Line

Yes, I think Krim is so good that I included him in my Bajoran top five as well as my DS9 top five!

Which DS9 cards make your top five?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
RedDwarf wrote:I'm sure everyone knows the drill by now. Here are my top five DS9 cards. Reasoning and pontification can be found here.

:arrow: Confessions in the Pale Moonlight
:arrow: Krim (Thoughtful Tactician)
:arrow: Bustling with Activity
:arrow: Kurn (Bajoran Security Officer)
:arrow: Walk the Line

Yes, I think Krim is so good that I included him in my Bajoran top five as well as my DS9 top five!

Which DS9 cards make your top five?
Just one minor addition to your Confessions comments, you forgot to mention *Michael Eddington, Traitor to Starfleet

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I like Confessions like you mentioned, along with Rite of Emergence. I've always liked Benjamin Sisko, Man of Resolve as well. I also like Jadzia Dax, Science Officer, U.S.S. Defiant, Repurposed Warship (not only becasue it is a pretty foil), and I also like (much to Brad's chagrin I'm sure :shifty: ) the pair of runabouts, Ganges and Rio Grande.

Chris

By charlie
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
If you are playing Confessions in the Pale Moonlight, in addition to Eddington, you also need Sisko, Man of Resolve and I like Bashir, Unnatural Freak. Allowing either of these to gain Treachery helps make CitPM an even bigger threat. I also kept Sabotage Program in this deck for event destruction against my opponent. So these are my top 5 cards. :twocents:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
In no particular order:

Kira Nerys, Colonel Kira
Distant Exploration
U.S.S. Defiant, Repurposed Warship
Worf, Defiant Commander
Bejal Otner, Wormhole Theorist

Clearly I like gamma-quadrant exploration and the loads of extra points it offers (great for At What Cost? and Field Studies) as well as attribute boosting.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
RedDwarf wrote:
MattgomeryScott wrote:Just one minor addition to your Confessions comments, you forgot to mention *Michael Eddington, Traitor to Starfleet
I wasn't aware he was released in Energize, unlike the others I mentioned :wink:
Never said he was. :mrgreen: Just think if you're writing a paragraph about Confessions, it makes sense to mention the guy that really made the deck viable (three different people are easier to draw and harder to kill than two), rather than jumping straight to the Rite. :roll:

By Mogh
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Oh, geez, I just re-read Problem Solver's ability. As if her Necessary-Evil-rareness wasn't annoying enough, now she has more currency with The Undiscovered Country bottom-touching. :roll:

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Mogh wrote:Oh, geez, I just re-read Problem Solver's ability. As if her Necessary-Evil-rareness wasn't annoying enough, now she has more currency with The Undiscovered Country bottom-touching. :roll:

Yes, Jadzia: Problem Solver can definitely touch my bottom all she wants.
HumQ: Pick of the Tribbles

It's Wednesday! We're more than halfway through th[…]

I guess we should have done "What can we […]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35