For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By CaptMDKirk (Matt Kirk)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
Anyone know if lackeyccg.com got moved to a mirror site? It looks like the domain expired.

By Nava
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
CaptMDKirk wrote:Anyone know if lackeyccg.com got moved to a mirror site? It looks like the domain expired.
Nope, this seems to happen every year or so ... The owner seems to be a bit sloppy or has a registrar with strange policies!

The domain entry should be up again in a day or so!

By scox (Johan Skoglund)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
The list in the first message has been updated.

Finally coming back to this again after a few years in limbo (=Japan). Let me know if there are any errors in the list in the first post or if you want an update - some of the info in the list is quite old by now. :)

By Nerdopolis Prime (Nerdopolis Prime)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Nerdopolis Prime

At the moment just 2E, 1E will definately come in the future as well as Tribbles.

Cheers

By RouterPlaner (Sam)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
(Re)Learning Lackey and 1e. Let's play some games

PM me

Few time constraints
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
OK smart people, please help, because I'm stumped.

Last week, I played a game of 1e in Lackey. Besides being a terrible player, everything went smoothly.

This week, when I try to play a game, I am getting disconnected from the Lackey server every few minutes with this in the log:
Debug warning: Are you still connected? For realz?
Your connection to the server seems to have been severed.
You are now disconnected from the server.
This happens if I'm only in the lobby, if I'm in a game hosted by someone else, if I'm in a game I'm hosting. It happens all the time.

I have tried everything I can imagine in my router, turned off any firewall, set up the computer as DMZ, setup port forwarding of 25710.

Nothing I try has any effect on Lackey kicking me off the server every few minutes.

HALP!
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
JeBuS wrote:OK smart people, please help, because I'm stumped.

Last week, I played a game of 1e in Lackey. Besides being a terrible player, everything went smoothly.

This week, when I try to play a game, I am getting disconnected from the Lackey server every few minutes with this in the log:
Debug warning: Are you still connected? For realz?
Your connection to the server seems to have been severed.
You are now disconnected from the server.
This happens if I'm only in the lobby, if I'm in a game hosted by someone else, if I'm in a game I'm hosting. It happens all the time.

I have tried everything I can imagine in my router, turned off any firewall, set up the computer as DMZ, setup port forwarding of 25710.

Nothing I try has any effect on Lackey kicking me off the server every few minutes.

HALP!
This usually means the Lackey server is down (and if it's down for you, it's down for everyone). It does happen from time to time.

By Binx
 -  
Binx: Qualcunaltro1 - wants to learn game (2e preferred)

Is there somebody who wants to play and teaching me how to ? I know the rules but i need to practice and to learn some mechanisms of the game.
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]