For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Corwinamber wrote:It was just announced that she was going to do the voice of the computer for the new movie. I wonder how that will affect that?
Apparently her part is already completely recorded, so the only affect should be the addition of a tribute to the start or end of the movie.

By stoovie (Matthyas Kiraly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Oh my, I just heard the news. Trek icon. She'll be missed by many. Condolences to the family. :cry:

By theECH
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
She was actually the very first star i ever met. . . . . Still have the auto'd pic. Kinda beat up due to the fact i was a kid when i got it. She died of lieukemia and she was not alone when she died. her son was at her side. very sad and she will be missed. :(

By Mogh
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Oftentimes, I wonder what could have been had her role as Number One somehow survived. She could have been an even stronger female presence on television.

By nosfer2
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I wanted to add my comment to this thread. I was lucky enough to meet Majel when she was at a signing event here in the UK. She was polite and friendly, a real pleasure to meet. I'm very sad to learn of her death.

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]

solved, thanks :thumbsup: