For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By fred1701d
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'm trying to compile complete cardlists for everything 1E and 2E. I think I've got most of it figured out, but one of the hardest things to find is a list of the TWT reprints, and specifically, which reprints have alternate images with tribbles.

I've driven myself crazy today flipping through my old binders comparing images of the reprints to the first prints, and I've made a complete list of the TWT reprints. I'm having trouble posting my complete list here but I will list the cards with altered images that I found. I believe a complete list of the starter deck cards can still be found online under an old decipher link however it does not list the reprint AI's... Anyway, if anyone has anything to add, please let me know. I hope this helps anyone else that has been wondering about this!

TWT reprint alternate images:

Alyssa Ogawa
Fleet Admiral Shanthi
Montgomery Scott
Thomas McClure
Morka
Wo'Din
Vekor
Bat'leth (there is also a non-tribble reprint)
Medical Kit
Medical Tricorder
Plasmadyne Relay
Starfleet Type I Phaser
Res-Q
Alternate Universe Door (there is also a non-tribble reprint)
Anaphasic Organism
Archer
Chula: The Abyss
Chula: The Lights
Hazardous Duty
Lack of Preparation (there is also a non-tribble reprint)
Male's Love Interest
Malfunctioning Door
Matriarchial Society
Microvirus
Primitive Culture
Scientific Method
Security Precautions

And also I guess Captain Kirk could be considered a reprint of the dominion preview card...

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have a printout of the list from the (really) old D boards and compared it to your list. Everything that was on there is in your list (27 cards). :thumbsup:
2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Awww, shucks! Glad you’re in a bigger area.[…]

I didn't want to knock anyone's choice while votin[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !