For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 184 posts

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
OKCoyote wrote:Episode #2 (with guests Michael Moskop and Ryan Sutton) is now available on YouTube! Watch it here!

It'll be available in podcast form later in the week.
Please post when the podcast is available. It's a lot easier for me to listen off my phone at work. YouTube doesn't work so great during work hours.

Thanks for doing these, I really miss the article series but I like the personal touch you get with the 'live' interviews and discussion.

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
I, too, miss the articles (And I thought they were well done!) but I suppose this will be cool.

So, as it is all podcast will there be no predictions and tracking of said predictions on the main page? Also, how about linking this podcast up on the main page? I had no idea it was happening, LOL!
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Scheduled guests for Week 3 (Wednesday, April 9th, at 11:30 pm Eastern) are Corbin Johnson and Kris Sonsteby.

I have nobody lined up yet for 4/16 or 4/23, in case anyone is interested.
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
So, as it is all podcast will there be no predictions and tracking of said predictions on the main page?
Not on the main page but what's the point in making a prediction if you don't keep track, so...

Week 1
Daniel: 1/2
Greg: 0/2

Week 2
Daniel: 3/7
Greg: 3/7
Michael: 2/7
Ryan: 4/7
Michael's curse on Ryan affected his 1E but not his predictions.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Latok wrote:Not on the main page but what's the point in making a prediction if you don't keep track, so...

Week 1
Daniel: 1/2
Greg: 0/2

Week 2
Daniel: 3/7
Greg: 3/7
Michael: 2/7
Ryan: 4/7
Michael's curse on Ryan affected his 1E but not his predictions.
Or, said the James way, which would use the highest public predictor for the week in the event there were multiples, the prediction race goes as follows:

Public: 4/7 (57.1%)
Daniel: 4/9 (44.44%)
Greg: 3/9 (33.33%)

Here’s hoping I can put the public even further ahead later tonight! :cross:
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Episode 3, with Corbin Johnson and Kris Sonsteby, is on YouTube here!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
OKCoyote wrote:Episode 3, with Corbin Johnson and Kris Sonsteby, is on YouTube here!
OMG LOL I couldn't have planned my internet briefly cutting out better! I had no idea Dan opened the show with a shot of my avatar, which is a pic of Bert Blyleven from his playing days.

This was a great show to help out on, guys. Keep up the good work! :cheersL:

By HoodieDM
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Kris, i wish youd of used more wrasslin' terms tho! LoL

To answer your guys' question about why Starfleet HQ is in is to protect the whales and phoenix. You can move the whales to the timeline and beam them down to the planet and then walk (or roll in? Not sure what whale terminology to use here) into the HQ. The time loc is considered Earth and while in an HQ ,personnel are considered on the planet so worth 15 pts. And HQs allow any compatible card to report there and as long as you have AU door out you can report NA/Neutral to the SF HQ. So Phoenix plays in orbit there. Also then those cards are non- [22] so they are protected from battle. Plus yes you can use 22nd Century San Fran as one of the two time locs for Rescue Personnel. Resulting in 5 card draws for moving 5 span total. Great card drawing mechanism. I contemplated adding Missile Complex as well but then id have to seed and launch the phoenix and the only mission worth +5 additional pts would be orbit. Not worth all the extra seeds. If Earth counted then id prob consider it.

~D
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
HoodieDM wrote:Kris, i wish youd of used more wrasslin' terms tho! LoL
What? I did say that "my sources" told me James would be in attendance and that "to be the man, you gotta beat the man" in reference to Will. That said, I'll try to do better next time. :wink:

By GooeyChewie (Nathan Miracle)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Architect
I can vouch for Seat of Fleet being critical in our game. I had Investigator Odo in my hand and could get to the time location to put the cuff on the whales, but was prevented from doing so because they walked into the HQ.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Can't believe you guys fell for the old 'Ken isn't signed up, so he won't be there' trick. I certainly haven't. So far, Ken has only missed 3 tournaments within his area of travel and those were for his: Birthday, Car Broke Down, and Attending Worlds.

Those who are prepared are prepared to face Ken.

:cheersR:
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
The Mad Vulcan wrote:Can't believe you guys fell for the old 'Ken isn't signed up, so he won't be there' trick. I certainly haven't. So far, Ken has only missed 3 tournaments within his area of travel and those were for his: Birthday, Car Broke Down, and Attending Worlds.

Those who are prepared are prepared to face Ken.

:cheersR:
Well if he does show up you just have to beat him for us.
Is Sedis a captain?

P'Jem Sanctuary can also DL Sopek .

Virtual Promos 2E

What is the status of promos 0 VP 353, 0 VP 354, a[…]

Capturing Related

Maybe add the [Pun] icon to the proposed definitio[…]

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]