For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 602 posts
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
333 immortalized

27 Grey / 47 Green / 77 Blue / 168 Purple / 14 Gold

I've also got 4 Gold personnel on 4 stars (Secret Agent Bashir, Dr Chaotica and Judge Q)... I'm loathe to waste 50k in Honor immortalizing them though as I'd be gutted if I spent all that Honor and then had one of them land in a portal drop / behold.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I keep trying to save the 50k honor to topoff several gold characters. But I'm always running out of room so I keep spending 18k to finish and freeze a purple one....
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
Iron Prime wrote:I keep trying to save the 50k honor to topoff several gold characters. But I'm always running out of room so I keep spending 18k to finish and freeze a purple one....
Having unfrozen 2 Kirks and 2 Trois for the next event, I've got 17/160 slots free. Looking forward to immortalizing Apollo (looking at the Wiki page for last run, through he must have been pack-only).
Ambassador
By Comicbookhero (Michael Moskop)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Ok I have questions.

Now that we can warp Cadet Challenges, is everybody getting rid of the Immortalized Greens that they have? I think I am going to just to free up space?

Also, I am wondering how many actual crew slots people have? I am at 130 which has been working ok for me, but I have enough dilithium to add 5 more.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Comicbookhero wrote:Ok I have questions.

Now that we can warp Cadet Challenges, is everybody getting rid of the Immortalized Greens that they have? I think I am going to just to free up space?

Also, I am wondering how many actual crew slots people have? I am at 130 which has been working ok for me, but I have enough dilithium to add 5 more.
I'm going to get the last few stars on the cadet stuff then they will all go away.
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 -  
I have 7 Green and 4 Blue I regularly use for cadet missions - they will be headed to the vault shortly. I’m at 158/180 slots at the minute. Admittedly 8 of those include defrosted Borg and B-4 who will be headed back to Siberia soon.

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
I actually froze my greens and blues a while ago, for space. (Much space is being used to hold LV 1 purples, just in case I get more stars on them from Voyages or packs.) So what this does is let me complete the daily challenges again.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Anyone playing the online game Trek: Timelines? Is it worth a go?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Caretaker's Guest wrote:Anyone playing the online game Trek: Timelines? Is it worth a go?
There's a 34 page thread right below this one discussing just that. :wink:

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Boffo97 wrote:Image
Sisters of Duras and Tuvix in game.

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
winterflames wrote:
That was supposed to be my cute way of saying I merged the threads.

I failed. :(

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Boffo97 wrote:
winterflames wrote:
That was supposed to be my cute way of saying I merged the threads.

I failed. :(
Uh, yeah.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'm new to the game and have to admit, it is dangerously addictive... Is it even possible to play this game without investing tons ofmoney? How do you get golden characters and level them up (adding stars,I mean)? And I wanna join the trekcc fleet. I'm currently in another fleet. How can I leave that one and join you folks?
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]