For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By fred1701d
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Same thing as for my 2E list, wanted to have a checklist accounting for all of the 1E cards! Hope this is useful too! :D

Star Trek CCG 1E Complete Card List

1994 BB Limited Edition Premiere Set (363 cards)
1994 WB Alpha version of Premiere Set (363 cards)
1995 WB Beta version of Premiere Set (363 cards)
1994 Silver Border (Limited Edition Collector’s Tin) version of Premiere Set (363 cards)
Alternate Universe (122 cards)
Q-Continuum (122 cards)
- One is misprint of Amanda's Parents (slightly different gametext on the two versions)
Introductory Two-Player Game (21 cards)
- WB Spock, Admiral McCoy, 3 Klingon Premiums, 3 Federation Premiums, 12 exclusive missions, white border I.K.C. K'Ratak with lower case range, weapons, and shields
First Anthology (6 cards)
- Cards are WB preview cards
First Contact (130 cards)
The Fajo Collection (18 cards)
Official Tournament Sealed Deck (20 cards)
Deep Space Nine (277 cards)
- 16 cards are only found in starter decks
- 1 card is an ultra-rare preview card (U.S.S. Defiant)
Starter Deck II 1st print (1998 copyright) (8 cards)
Starter Deck II 2nd print (2000 copyright) (in 2nd anthology set) (8 cards)
Enhanced First Contact (12 cards PLUS 4 transparent overlays)
The Dominion (134 cards)
- 4 of these are WB preview cards
Blaze of Glory (148 cards)
- 18 of these cards are foils
Rules of Acquisition (130 cards)
Second Anthology (6 cards)
The Trouble With Tribbles (238 cards)
- 97 cards are reprints found in the starter decks only with 27 of the 97 reprints having tribbles added to their pictures and thus are “alternate images”
Enhanced Premiere (21 cards)
Reflections (105 cards)
- 4 cards are Ultra Rare, 4 cards are box-toppers, 1 card is a case-topper
Mirror, Mirror (131 cards)
Voyager (218 cards)
- 20 cards are found only in starter decks, 17 cards have dual-affiliation versions
The Borg (143 cards)
- 12 cards have dual-affiliation versions
Holodeck Adventures (142 cards)
- 10 cards have dual-affiliation versions
- One is misprint of Holosuite (text error at bottom of card)
The Motion Pictures (134 cards)
- 3 cards have dual-affiliation versions
All Good Things (41 cards)
- 1 card has a dual-affiliation version

Oversized Promos (4 cards)
- Locutus of Borg, Decaren, Two of Nine, Admiral Riker

Away Team Pack (2 cards)
- The Emissary and The Traveler

Warp Pack (12 cards)
- Some are indistinguishable from WB Beta version reprints

U.S.S. Jupiter Promo (1 card)

Data Laughing Promo (1 card)

Tournament Foil Promos (25 cards)

The Enterprise Collection (18 cards)

Totals

3779 Cards
- 166 of these are foils
4 Transparent overlays
4 Oversized promos

Miscellaneous (not included in above totals)
- Color Test Print card
- Blank (black) card
- Cut "uncut" sheets (363 cards)
Last edited by fred1701d on Fri May 29, 2009 8:53 am, edited 6 times in total.

By sethbroox
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Great list. For the avid collectors here are a few additions:
Q Continuum had a misprint of Amanda's Parents and Holodeck Adventures also had a misprint of Holosuite.
Starter Deck II had two print runs with different copyright dates.
And probably to go under your other cards not included in the total (as it is debated by some as to its acceptance into the core collection) is the Cut-Uncut Sheet set of WB Premiere.

I have a spreadsheet that we put together back when the Decipher 1E boards were still up and we had a similar thread there. It lets you put in Have, Want, For Trade numbers for each item, and also tracks on a totals sheet how many you are missing from each set and from the total collection. It has all what you listed above plus most of the other promo items like t-shirts, uncut sheets, misc packaging, ad sheets, posters, etc. Its not 100% complete, but its got a lot. Drop me a PM with your email if anyone is interested.

Seth

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
sethbroox wrote:Great list. For the avid collectors here are a few additions:
Q Continuum had a misprint of Amanda's Parents and Holodeck Adventures also had a misprint of Holosuite.
Starter Deck II had two print runs with different copyright dates.
And probably to go under your other cards not included in the total (as it is debated by some as to its acceptance into the core collection) is the Cut-Uncut Sheet set of WB Premiere.

I have a spreadsheet that we put together back when the Decipher 1E boards were still up and we had a similar thread there. It lets you put in Have, Want, For Trade numbers for each item, and also tracks on a totals sheet how many you are missing from each set and from the total collection. It has all what you listed above plus most of the other promo items like t-shirts, uncut sheets, misc packaging, ad sheets, posters, etc. Its not 100% complete, but its got a lot. Drop me a PM with your email if anyone is interested.

Seth
I'm very interested if you still have this! I'll send a PM your way!

By shantai
 -  
Love this list!

I recently went through all my 1E cards and added the cards I missed from this list.

Just two cards shy now . (Holosuite error OR correct, and the dreaded Decaren over sized)

Can someone list how to tell the 2 Holosuite cards apart?

for those wondering about Amanda's Parents variants: one has "(and any two other cards)" and the other has "and any two other cards" with out the ( )s

OH I also have the 1st Anthology paper "Doorway (To the Fajo collection)" and the Fajo "Proof of Purchase" paper card. I'm not sure if people add these to the master list, as the Doorway "card" is so extremely rare. (I paid $40 to get mine :( )

Any help with the Holosuite identification would be great :)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
shantai wrote:OH I also have the 1st Anthology paper "Doorway (To the Fajo collection)" and the Fajo "Proof of Purchase" paper card. I'm not sure if people add these to the master list, as the Doorway "card" is so extremely rare. (I paid $40 to get mine :( )
Really? Wow - I'm glad I kept mine back in the day....

By soggy_amphibian (Mark)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Maje
shantai wrote:Can someone list how to tell the 2 Holosuite cards apart?
The error is in the bottom right, where it lists the parts of the station.
The wrong one, the gap's too big between the left-hand side of that box and "Ops Module", and the rest of the line's messed up. It says:
"Ops Module I Promenade I Habitat g Ring"

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
JoelBray wrote:There was one floating around a while back... not sure who might still have it (I seem to recall it had all of those hard to find foils and miscellaneous cards in it too).
I had one like that a long time ago. Then my harddrive failed. :(
Been looking for it ever since. had the misprints, t-shirts, everything...

By OLE_ALE
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Good list! Couple of notes:

Only 11 missions in 2PG, one was released in warp pack first. (Otherwise, you could say only the WB neutral outpost is unique to warp pack)

There are also premiere cards with the finish of 2PG cards that weren't part of the 2PGs that I've seen in Reflections. 2PG cards have a glossy and pebbly finish while most all 95WB I've seen is matte or dull. Also 2PG cards seem much more flexible than 95WB. I've seen various commons and even a couple uncommons with that finish.

Do your 97 cards from TWT starters include the few that are doubled in the box? Maybe the k'vort is the only one that has two identical with no tribbles.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
- WB Spock, Admiral McCoy, 3 Klingon Premiums, 3 Federation Premiums, 12 exclusive missions, white border I.K.C. K'Ratak with lower case range, weapons, and shields
I wasn't aware the white bordered I.K.C. K'Ratak was different. Are there two versions of the WB one? I just checked all my WB I.K.C. K'Rataks and they have the same states as the Alternate Universe I.K.C. K'Ratak.
OH I also have the 1st Anthology paper "Doorway (To the Fajo collection)" and the Fajo "Proof of Purchase" paper card. I'm not sure if people add these to the master list, as the Doorway "card" is so extremely rare. (I paid $40 to get mine :( )
Boy, am I glad I kept all that extra stuff that came with the Fajo Collection.

By soggy_amphibian (Mark)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Maje
fortysix&2 wrote:I wasn't aware the white bordered I.K.C. K'Ratak was different. Are there two versions of the WB one? I just checked all my WB I.K.C. K'Rataks and they have the same states as the Alternate Universe I.K.C. K'Ratak.
I think all the WB ones are the same as each other. The difference between WB and BB is that the BB says "RANGE", "WEAPONS" and "SHIELDS", same as every other ship, and the WB says "Range", "Weapons" and "Shields", not all the letters are capitalised.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
soggy_amphibian wrote: I think all the WB ones are the same as each other. The difference between WB and BB is that the BB says "RANGE", "WEAPONS" and "SHIELDS", same as every other ship, and the WB says "Range", "Weapons" and "Shields", not all the letters are capitalised.
I see it now. When I first read the cards were different I assumed the values were different. I never even bothered looking at the capitalization.

Thanks for explaining!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]