For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By soggy_amphibian (Mark)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Maje
No problem! Some differences between cards are more obvious than others, sometimes when I go through my cards I have a look at the differences and sometimes it takes me a looong time to find them!

-  
I created this thread back in 2008?! Time flies! Awesome to see that people are still adding to it and using it for a reference.. Makes me feel good - it was tough to put together. I have a 2E master checklist floating around on the boards as well (from 2008) if anyone is interested!

DarkKnightMD (fred1701d)
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Bulliebuddy wrote:Can anyone tell me the difference between the correct Holodeck Door and misprint from Holodeck Adventures?
(limit one per ship)
First Edition Rules Master
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Community Contributor
Bulliebuddy wrote:
AllenGould wrote:
Bulliebuddy wrote:Can anyone tell me the difference between the correct Holodeck Door and misprint from Holodeck Adventures?
(limit one per ship)

What?
That's the text that was added. (It's not a misprint, but an errata, as noted on the card on the site.)

By Pazuzu
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
There are two versions of Amanda's Parents; one regular and one misprint.

The misprint from Holodeck Adventures is Holosuite and there is a "g" instead of a "|" where the order of sites is printed.

By golden flamingo (Richard Crandall)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Does anyone have a list of the Trouble With Tribbles preconstructed starter decks? More specifically, does anyone have a list which denotes which 27 of those cards contains added Tribbles to the card art? I looked through my preconstructed starter decks and found only 25 cards with added Tribbles.

By harry696
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Cards that have tribbles added are as follows:

FEDERATION STARTER
Archer - Chula: The Abyss - Chula: the Lights - Hazardous Duty - Lack of Preparation - Male's Love Interest - Security Precautions - Medical Kit - Plasmadyne Relay - Starfleet Type I Phaser - Alyssa Ogawa - Fleet Admiral Shanti - Montgomery Scott - Thomas McClure

KLINGON STARTER
Anaphasic Organism - Lack of Preparation - Malfunctioning Door - Matriarchal Society - Microvirus - Primitive Culture - Scientific Method - Alternate Universe Door - Bat'leth - Medical Tricorder - Res-Q - Morka - Wo'Din - Vekor

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thank you so much! Some of these Tribbles are tough to spot :) I completely missed the one on Res-Q, what with the white clothing on the white background and all. What a great sense of fun Decipher had to hide little Tribble easter eggs in their old cards. :)

P.S. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can only see a Tribble in the Klingon deck version of Lack of Preparation, and that would go along with the figure included in the Master Checklist in the OP. The checklist says that 27 cards feature Tribble additions, but both copies of LoP would make 28 cards with Tribbles.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
harry696 wrote:There are 27 different cards with tribbles added since Lack of Preparation appears in both decks.
Right, I get that, but some cards (such as the AU door) appear in both decks and only one of such cards has Tribbles added to it. The best I can tell, Lack of Preparation is another such set of duplicates: I can see easily the Tribble added to the version in the Klingon pack, but for the life of me, I can't find a Tribble in the Fed pack version. Maybe I'm overlooking it---can you help me find it? Thank you :)
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]