For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
flrazor wrote:
CaptMDKirk wrote:
jjh wrote:Is there anything more rare in the STCCG collecting universe?
Perhaps a signed Montgomery Scott card? James Doohan did sign at least a few before he passed, but not many.
I may have one of those, but I didn't see it personally signed and have no guarantee it's authentic even though it looks pretty legit with other signatures of his at that time. That said, it was a surprise gift from good friends and that makes it priceless whether it's the real deal or not.
Jimmy Doohan and Leonard Nimoy were the very first two autograph personalities I ever met. They were at Disney World together for a book signing and autographs. I have been fortunate enough to get their autographs in person several times over the years. They are some of the most cherished items in my collection. My son and I even did a photo op with Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner at a convention. Mr. Nimoy passed away before I had the opportunity for him to autograph that though. I did get Mr. Shatner to autograph it prior to Mr. Nimoy passing.

By Madred
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
T-Ricks wrote:
flrazor wrote:
CaptMDKirk wrote: Perhaps a signed Montgomery Scott card? James Doohan did sign at least a few before he passed, but not many.
I may have one of those, but I didn't see it personally signed and have no guarantee it's authentic even though it looks pretty legit with other signatures of his at that time. That said, it was a surprise gift from good friends and that makes it priceless whether it's the real deal or not.
Jimmy Doohan and Leonard Nimoy were the very first two autograph personalities I ever met. They were at Disney World together for a book signing and autographs. I have been fortunate enough to get their autographs in person several times over the years. They are some of the most cherished items in my collection. My son and I even did a photo op with Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner at a convention. Mr. Nimoy passed away before I had the opportunity for him to autograph that though. I did get Mr. Shatner to autograph it prior to Mr. Nimoy passing.
I was there for that! I don't know if it was the same day or not, but I loved when the kid asked Doohan for a hug and he was all "Yeah! Come on up!". I also felt a little bad for Nimoy when he asked who had read his book and tons of hands shot up, then he clarified again and said "I know a lot of you bought it, but who read it?" And almost all the hands went down... mine stayed up, though [emoji52].
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
I started reading it, but only got about a third of the way through. I actually bought two copies for him to sign. Pretty cool you were there too. Who knew after all the years we've known each other that we had that in common.

By golden flamingo (Richard Crandall)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Showoff. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By golden flamingo (Richard Crandall)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Starcarper wrote:Find of a lifetime.

Both together cost me a total of £25
Don't suppose you'd be willing to part with one.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

I have to hate you now. I hope you understand...

:P
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023

Sonofa...!
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
I have Vaughn Armstrong's autograph personally signed in front of me on every card Decipher made, EXCEPT that one! You have some pretty collectable cards there.

-  
I've been collecting these stupid cards for over twenty years and have NEVER had this kind of luck before.

Except my first Tribbles booster was a Dr. McCoy.

If I ever decide to sell one then you guys here will definitely have first refusal
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Starcarper wrote:I've been collecting these stupid cards for over twenty years and have NEVER had this kind of luck before.

Except my first Tribbles booster was a Dr. McCoy.

If I ever decide to sell one then you guys here will definitely have first refusal
Then you would appreciate this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31606

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
Iron Prime wrote:

I have to hate you now. I hope you understand...

:P
Seconded
Oversized D other then some of the mistakes black card etc is the only decipher 1e thing I'm missing.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation