For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
7 year thread necro...................

I've been watching ebay for one of these and they never get listed lol

so i've heard, and correct me if i'm wrong, that the UNSIGNED ones are VERY rare and more sought after, because Armstrong signed most of the ones that were handed out. Is that correct? Are there unsigned ones out there, and are they more valuable?

Thanks!

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
My understanding is the the oversized signed is rare - and unsigned is incredibly rare as you could only get them from the actor and he was signed the vast majority of them...
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Iron Prime wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:41 am My understanding is the the oversized signed is rare - and unsigned is incredibly rare as you could only get them from the actor and he was signed the vast majority of them...
I did not get mine from the actor. I got mine at Wizard World (now ComicCon?) Chicago, at the Decipher booth. They were handing them out to every passerby along with Warp Packs. Now I wish I'd asked for more.

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
With Warp Packs?

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
So that autographed one sold for "best offer accepted", I don't know how much.

But the same seller listed an un-autographed one for $1200 and it sold the same day. Sheesh...... I was hoping to splurge one one of these but that's way more than I'm willing to lay out.

Decaren
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]