For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 454 posts

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E European Continental Champion 2023
eberlems wrote:
Johannes Mette wrote:Don't get "Shattered Mirror Release" from this tournament
Ah, the difference in language "between" including the last date and programming "between" after start date 0:00 and before 0:00 that day.
Fixed.
:shifty: well known

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
T-Ricks wrote:Not an achievement question, but I was wondering what happened to my 2019 Donor badge?
New donor badge became available this week (for Qpid), which means that the old badges get moved to your profile and are no longer visible in posts.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Maelwys wrote:
T-Ricks wrote:Not an achievement question, but I was wondering what happened to my 2019 Donor badge?
New donor badge became available this week (for Qpid), which means that the old badges get moved to your profile and are no longer visible in posts.
Well crap, that didn't last long.

EDIT: Only 10 days! It should still show up on my dashboard as a contribution badge for 2019 though, right? It's not, only a little "x" place marker shows.
I just made another donation and have one donation badge for 2019 on my dashboard, but since this is my second donation after a release, shouldn't there be two badges for 2019? Just for reference, I have four for last year and six for 2015.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Shattered Mirror came out in 2018, so the badge shows that year, even though you got the badge in 2019 because that's when you donated.

Is that what you were asking?
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:Shattered Mirror came out in 2018, so the badge shows that year, even though you got the badge in 2019 because that's when you donated.

I guess so. I thought with a new release came a new, different badge.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
T-Ricks wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:Shattered Mirror came out in 2018, so the badge shows that year, even though you got the badge in 2019 because that's when you donated.

And now you have the Qpid badge.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote:
T-Ricks wrote:

And now you have the Qpid badge.
But I lost the badge I had in 2019 before QPID.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
T-Ricks wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:It's still in your profile, right?
Nope. Only the one I just got for making another donation after QPID.
Which one went missing, then?

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
T-Ricks wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:It's still in your profile, right?
Nope. Only the one I just got for making another donation after QPID.
It's still there, I just relocated it to 2018 because it has "2018" written right on it, and was always meant as a 2018 badge (I just had forgotten to go in and clean that up at the start of the year, so I did it when I introduced the new badge instead).
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
That explains it. My bad. I thought that if I made a donation in 2019 the badge was also for 2019. I guess I never looked close enough to see it was a 2018 badge. All I knew was I had a badge in 2019 then lost it. No problem. Thanks everyone.

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
1. I seem to have lost an achievement (and badge)? I think I've figured out the situation, but would appreciate confirmation.

I used to have the Can't Do That in 2E achievement, and on my achievements page it still says an "earned" date in 2012. But [Vul] wasn't part of the game then, and I see it's in the description now. The first people who are listed as having this achievement are listed as getting it in 2012. I conclude that what's going on is that if you had it before, and you now also get the Vulcan Player achievement, you get this achievement back, with your original award date. Right?

2. Is the Starfleet Empire Player achievement really supposed to require Halkan Council and Imperial Intimidation? Those fit with a theme of [OS] [TE], not [SF] [TE] . Maybe this doesn't belong there, and was cut-and-pasted from the TOS Empire Player achievement?

3. My Head-to-head statistics page says I've played someone 5 times in 1E and 5 times in 2E … and also says I've beaten someone 10 times (in 1E alone, in fact). But I don't have the PVP achievements that go with those facts. Why not?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
commdecker wrote:1. I seem to have lost an achievement (and badge)? I think I've figured out the situation, but would appreciate confirmation.

I used to have the Can't Do That in 2E achievement, and on my achievements page it still says an "earned" date in 2012. But [Vul] wasn't part of the game then, and I see it's in the description now. The first people who are listed as having this achievement are listed as getting it in 2012. I conclude that what's going on is that if you had it before, and you now also get the Vulcan Player achievement, you get this achievement back, with your original award date. Right?

2. Is the Starfleet Empire Player achievement really supposed to require Halkan Council and Imperial Intimidation? Those fit with a theme of [OS] [TE], not [SF] [TE] . Maybe this doesn't belong there, and was cut-and-pasted from the TOS Empire Player achievement?

3. My Head-to-head statistics page says I've played someone 5 times in 1E and 5 times in 2E … and also says I've beaten someone 10 times (in 1E alone, in fact). But I don't have the PVP achievements that go with those facts. Why not?
Cant speak for 1 or 3, but as far as 2 goes, I read that as an "All- [TE] " deck, requiring you to play [SF] [TE] and [OS] [TE] together, which totally works with Emblem of the Empire, so I view that as another variant of a [TE] build and I'm pretty sure it's correct.

If y’all still want to get things brewing in[…]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

@winterflames Do you still have this event goin[…]

Make It So does NOT unstop the crew aboard a shi[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I won't be available Saturday the 27th. Have other[…]