For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 436 posts
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I recently played in the RAC tournament. I used this deck, which says it is eligible for the MACO and Q-flash achievements. However, now that the tournament is over and results are posted, I haven’t yet been awarded those achievements. Can someone please check on this?
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:19 pm I recently played in the RAC tournament. I used this deck, which says it is eligible for the MACO and Q-flash achievements. However, now that the tournament is over and results are posted, I haven’t yet been awarded those achievements. Can someone please check on this?
Don't know for the Q-Flash related achievement but the Maco-related achievement requires a complete-card pool tournament, not a limited one.

Michael
Achievement Master
By SirRogue
 - Achievement Master
 -  
The Ninja Scot wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:27 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:19 pm I recently played in the RAC tournament. I used this deck, which says it is eligible for the MACO and Q-flash achievements. However, now that the tournament is over and results are posted, I haven’t yet been awarded those achievements. Can someone please check on this?
Don't know for the Q-Flash related achievement but the Maco-related achievement requires a complete-card pool tournament, not a limited one.

Michael
That is correct, the MACO one requires a complete card pool tournament. I don't know why the Ar-Q2-ologist isn't triggering, as it seems to have escaped that wording (Q cards are pretty tough to play in any environment), but it's possible it may have been set up with it out of habit? Markus can likely elaborate.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Dammit! Curse you @Caretaker's Guest for listing it as limited. *shakestinyfist*

The Q-flash one doesn't say.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
eberlems wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:30 am:shifty:
I guess that means the Q-Flash one is also programmed to be in a Complete card pool event?

New question: when I look at my Recently Earned achievements, I see one called "Do No Harm" that says I earned it on June 19th. Except I didn't play in an event on June 19th, the picture is grayed out and when I click on it, I'm not on the list. To my knowledge, I haven't built a deck that meets this achievement, so why am I seeing it in Recently Earned? I doubt that it's a hidden achievement I triggered somehow, since it says play and not win, and 27 people have it.
Attachments:
Screenshot 2022-06-22 092751.png
Screenshot 2022-06-22 092751.png (76.24 KiB) Viewed 2059 times

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I know I like to complain when there's stuff that I see that I don't like, but I also like to praise when there's stuff I *DO* like.

I see that the "Almost as old school" achievement has been activated, and that I earned it retroactively, and as a result, I now have the "I can run anything" achievement!

I want to say a public Thank You to @SirRogue and @eberlems for making this happen. I was pretty gutted when I spent all of 2020 running different tournaments and putting the pieces together to complete that achievement set, only to be told that because I didn't run an X-List tournament back in 2017 that I couldn't get the big payoff. I'm really glad to see that's been rectified and there's a path to building that fairly substantial achievement pyramid again. That's a win! :cheersL:

Especially for @edgeofhearing, who can now safely click on this thread without having to hear me bitch about this issue anymore. However, I make no promises regarding bitching about other issues... :wink:

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
So, I don't know if this is the right place, but one of my donor badges seems to be broken?
Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
Gorgo Primus wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:27 pm I think the 'We Can Rebuild Him' achievement is broken. It doesn't look to have been awarded to anyone since 2016 and my Android deck from the Release tournament didn't give it to me.
fixxed but the error was in a hidden one, that is doable with a lot of TMPR cards.
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]