For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 436 posts

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
The images for these achievements are still missing:
Good Casting: Spiner (The Hollanders)
Great Casting: Spiner (The Hollanders)

By commdecker (Matthew Zinno)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Arbiter
Community Contributor
I should have received the "Double Rainbow" achievement this week.

Also, the Casting achievements based on the actor who played Sarek all contain the egregious misspelling of his name as "Leonard" instead of "Lenard".

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Armus wrote:So it looks like all of the deck specific achievements updated. The only issue I see is that despite having all of the character specific Good Casting: Combs achievements, I didn't get the actual Good Casting: Combs achievement.

Brunt was the last one I needed so I should have gotten it last night. Or will that update tonight now that all of the casting achievements are in place?
Just following up on this since I never did. The Combs casting achievement did in fact update the day after the Brunt achievement posted so I think that's working as designed.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
Got a question regarding the new Strictly Alliance achievement
Play in a sanctioned standard constructed Second Edition tournament with a deck that contains only personnel and ships that can legally play to Bajor, Terok Nor.
My deck Mirror Bajor Loves Killing Humans (https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index.p ... kID=40076") used Bajor, Terok Nor and only AU personnel and ships (Bajoran, Klingon, Cardassian, Ferengi and Non-Aligned). However, I did not get credit for the achievement. Can someone explain that for me?

Also, the following achievements are missing images:
•Good Casting: Spiner (The Hollanders)
•Great Casting: Spiner (The Hollanders)
•Shattered Mirror Release

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
eberlems wrote:The Strictly Alliance achievement checked for the AU Icon number from the third slot in the fourth icon slot. That's now fixed.
Thanks, I got the achievement this morning.

However, the image for the Strictly Alliance achievement is also missing.
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]