For other non-gameplay topics, especially those related to Star Trek and the Star Trek CCG, non-gameplay surveys, trivia questions and puzzles, constructive commentary and more.
  • 436 posts

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
There are an awful lot of people who have the "Play 5" achievement for an affiliation that has been playable for less than 3 months. https://www.trekcc.org/achievements/ind ... evelID=985

Also weird that all of those players had earned the "Play 5" on the same date that they earned the "Play 1" achievement: https://www.trekcc.org/achievements/ind ... evelID=983

Did you make a copy and paste error? :wink:
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Pants o.t. Tal Shiar wrote:Did you make a copy and paste error? :wink:
D'oh!

Fixed. Should reprocess tonight.

Apologies to Rogue, who remains helpless while I work on his achievement-builder utility.
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Bump.
T-Ricks wrote:I won a sanctioned tournament yesterday with a deck that says it qualifies for these three achievements, but I didn't get any of them today. The tournament results were entered in the early evening so I was expecting to see the achievements this morning.

Overused Problems I
Unique Solutions I
Unique Solutions II

Here is the deck: https://www.trekcc.org/decklists/index. ... ckID=37243
 -  
Community Contributor
Yeah, sorry for the lack of report. This one's harder, because it sure looks like you SHOULD have all of these. There doesn't seem to be a simple digit for me to flip.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
BCSWowbagger wrote:Yeah, sorry for the lack of report. This one's harder, because it sure looks like you SHOULD have all of these. There doesn't seem to be a simple digit for me to flip.
Psst, check out the Expires field on those. ;-)
(The ones that haven't been replaced can simply have their dates changed to further in the future, then it should trigger tonight)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 -  
Community Contributor
Doggone it, there WAS just a digit I could flip!

Maelwys remains the God of The Website.

By nobthehobbit (Daniel Pareja)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Ave Mael!
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
BCSWowbagger wrote:Doggone it, there WAS just a digit I could flip!

Thanks, I did get the Win achievements for Unique Solutions II, but not the play achievement for Unique Solutions I. It is still showing up as an eligible achievement for the deck.

Along the same line of questions, since I earned the Win achievement for Overused Problems I back in 2014, shouldn't I have also received the Play achievement for it as well?
 -  
Community Contributor
T-Ricks wrote:
BCSWowbagger wrote:Doggone it, there WAS just a digit I could flip!

Thanks, I did get the Win achievements for Unique Solutions II, but not the play achievement for Unique Solutions I. It is still showing up as an eligible achievement for the deck.
The Problems / Solutions I pair has expired as of mid-2013. I have written to the achievement master to ask whether it should stay that way, but, for now, this is expected behavior.

I'm not certain whether expired achievements are supposed to stop showing up in Deck Builder. Mael, can you comment? If this isn't behaving as expected, I can go see what's wrong. If it involves building a new feature, it'll probably add up to a lot of work.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
They continue to show up because the deck might still give it... if it happens to be played at a tournament a few years ago. ;-)
At this point j agree it seems silly, but in other cases, where it just expired and you still haven't added the deck to the tournament yet, that could be valuable information.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
1E American National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
T-Ricks wrote:I'm not able to get the "Expand All" link to do anything on the Achievements page.
In Google Chrome, it treats the script as dangerous so it blocks it by default. I have to enable it each time. Not sure about other browsers.

Michael
Ambassador
By T-Ricks (Rick Kinney)
 - Ambassador
 -  
It's not working for me in Chrome or IE.

Update: I can get it to work in IE if I allow unsecured items to go through. I'll need to figure out how to do that in Chrome tonight.

By Jono (Sean O'Reilly)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Pioneer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
T-Ricks wrote:Now that I've got the achievements to expand, I don't see an achievement under the Organized Play tab, for playing in the 2017 World's 2E event.
There is just a single achievement for playing in a Worlds 2017 event (doesn’t matter if it is 1E or 2E). It is under “feats”

And FYI, you earned the achievement.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]